Anyhone want to make 22.5% in 1.5 years?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Zr1Trader, Apr 25, 2011.

1. ?...what about using a company such as J.G. Wentworth? :confused:

#11     Apr 26, 2011
  2. Tried JG wentworth, they won't do it because the trust, like most, has a clause stating that there can't be any transfered interest to creditors. I don't understand why they just can't get ME personally under a legally binding contract saying I will pay them ( like a personal loan) instead of having to have a contract saying they now own x share of trust. JG wentworth and the like charge 30+% in interest and fees so I thought maybe I could find a private lender that would do it for 22.5% for 1.5 years. 15% annualized is how I got the figure and figured it's a win win for both parties.

#12     Apr 26, 2011
  3. inheritancenow.com is calling me back today so I'll see what the deal is with them.

#13     Apr 26, 2011
  4. They said the same thing as JG wentworth. Can't do it because they want to have a lien on the actual trust . Trust has a no transfered interest clause.

Bumping rate to 25% thats my top dollar I will pay for an advance. I can work with a loan too i guess. Anyone who can help or know any private lenders? Tried prosper.com they only go up to $25,000 . Need $30,000 will pay $37,500 in sept 2012. You draft the contract so you know your getting what you expect. I am bound under US law and am a citizin so contracts are no doubt enforceable.

#14     Apr 27, 2011