Anybody Want to Talk About Forex?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by oldtime, Aug 19, 2012.

1. well hurry up, because I am short from 2338 and can use all the help I can get

#51     Aug 21, 2012
  2. contra

contra

Fair call man, but I so wanted to short EUR/USD right there at the 60, but i told myself i wouldn't trade it this week unless we get some crazy headlines worth grabbing a few.

I cant wait to short it I'm sure I'll get a better shot later on, well hopefully.

#52     Aug 21, 2012
  3. The week will be full of dot-shots. Just a shitty and undefined risk here, IMO. It's easier for me to quantify being slightly short (to 655) AAPL in deltas and vol.

#53     Aug 21, 2012
  4. contra

contra

I think the same thing. I wish I can get on equities still don't have enough loot to make much there. Don't make much here either but hey... wtf.

#54     Aug 21, 2012
  5. must be nice to have a mind bigger than forex. Everynow and then on a slow night I see how much my old friends are making on the CBOT.

#55     Aug 21, 2012
  6. Every news bit coming out of the EU contradicts the last. They really are clueless. My guess is that the rate ceilings will be attempted and we'll see 1.255 this week or next. No way that it goes into effect.

No trade here.

#56     Aug 21, 2012
  7. contra

contra

I passed the hell out last night, good thing I didn't short it.

I see the 255 and you're probably right, I have a few things coming in right at that price up ahead including a daily TL, so would seem like a nice target. But we didn't even get up to these meetings yet this week...

#57     Aug 21, 2012
  8. contra

contra

jesus why o why did i kill that eur/aud... lol i caught the damn bottom on that bastard, well temp bottom i should say at this point.

spx right at those 52wk highs...

#58     Aug 21, 2012
  9. speaking of pairs, I can tell you five on, 3 long USD and two short USD isn't working today, as a matter of fact, if I wasn't such a jovial fellow I would be downright depressed.

#59     Aug 21, 2012
  10. speres

speres

you must have missed this...

#60     Aug 22, 2012