Anybody Want to Talk About Forex?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by oldtime, Aug 19, 2012.

1. well thanks guys for keeping me company. I think I'll finally cook that steak I bought to celebrate getting flat, take a quick nap and wake up and get it back on tonight.

I think I'll keep this thread open for anyone that just wants to bullshit about what they have on or what they think the market is doing, and any newcomers who want to ask what the hell we think we are doing.

I know I for one will always have more questions than answers.

#21     Aug 19, 2012
  2. I never did get around to cooking that steak, but I got my old man nap. Now I'm fresh and ready to go. Gonna put on that GBP. USD has been like taking candy from a baby. I need a good old fashioned battle. (keeps me feeling young, since I am allergic to Old Spice.)

#22     Aug 19, 2012
  3. contra

contra

I was eating like a slob past 2 days so I went with a muscle milk shake tonight for dinner and got some exercise and feel better about it.

atticus' EUR/AUD call looks good into asia, stops seem cleared out from friday highs. AUD/USD seeing some strength off the lows too. This is around the level I thought Aussie would get to, 0420/00. I'd like AUD/USD to clear out 0400's first but we'll see what London brings.

#23     Aug 19, 2012
  4. I hate to admit it publicly, but I'm lactose intolerant. I've been looking at those shakes thinking it may be a better way to start my day. Can you reccommend one that doesn't have or require milk?

I think I paid 2 pips just to get in Sunday afternoon, but that gbp so far is so good. short from 5695, but you know gbp, it can change on a dime (and usually my dime)

#24     Aug 19, 2012
  5. contra

contra

Actually this muscle milk shake is a lactose free formula, so it may be fine for you. It's from CytoSport and they are delicious (esp the peanutbutter chocolate) compared to others I have tried. I use milk to make it though because I want more calories but water works fine too.

#25     Aug 19, 2012
  6. I'll check it out, thanks

#26     Aug 19, 2012
  7. I wanna talk about forex, what would you like to know?

#27     Aug 19, 2012
  8. you got anything on?

#28     Aug 19, 2012
  9. Yep quite a few things. Gbp/jpy short that I'm a tad concerned about...

#29     Aug 19, 2012
  10. yeah, I just got short this afternoon at 124.79 whoops I mean long

#30     Aug 19, 2012