Anybody used the service of Jon Najarian??

Discussion in 'Options' started by jsv416, Apr 11, 2007.

1. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Actually, I was referring to a screenshot of the actual trade alerts that you received (email, app, forum) to correlate with a screenshot of the trade in your broker platform showing the same trades...not your own spreadsheet.

Sorry about the misunderstanding.

How does his options recommendations (alerts) on CNBC perform versus the options recommendations you received privately ?

The question above because I'm assuming the alerts you got were the same alerts but early...prior to him discussing it on CNBC or are the alerts on CNBC different than what you received privately ?

It made me think that CNBC must have an overall trade performance of his recommendations somewhere on their site or his website because I've seen CNBC do such for others that make recommendations (e.g. Cramer) on their network.

wrbtrader

#21     Feb 2, 2020
  2. ggl205

ggl205

Looking at the spread sheet gives you a pretty good idea of what the alerts were. I was pretty close to entry and exit recommendations.

I can’t address your question of if my alerts were the same as those Jon gave on CNBC as I don’t watch that channel much.

#22     Feb 2, 2020
  3. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

How did you get the alerts (app, email, forum, Skype, newsletter) ?

wrbtrader

#23     Feb 2, 2020
  4. ggl205

ggl205

Text message.

#24     Feb 2, 2020
  5. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

You're having difficulty in explaining what you're getting.

Text message (tweet) on twitter, text message in Skype, text message on Facebook, text message in email, text message in CNBC messaging app, text message on IRC, text message in private room on stocktwits, text message in Bloomberg private chat room, text message at his own website in a private chat room that requires you to login at the website...

Which way you're getting the text message ?

wrbtrader

#25     Feb 2, 2020
  6. ggl205

ggl205

Text on cell phone. This is getting tedious. Why does it matter to you?

#26     Feb 2, 2020
  7. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

The service is free on CNBC which is why I'm asking how you were getting your alerts considering its the alerts you're complaining about.

Thus, you must be getting something else or something different that's fee-base than the free info on CNBC but you're not complaining about something different.

By the way, I'm still trying to locate any performance info on CNBC website about those recommendations...so far...none.

Thus, I'm not able to locate any info on CNBC or by anyone else to compare it to what you were getting. I did the same with recommendations by Cramer and discover people were trading the recommendations "differently" than what was recommended in reference to those complaining about Cramer's recommendations.

wrbtrader

Last edited: Feb 2, 2020
    #27     Feb 2, 2020
  8. ggl205

ggl205

I was told Najarian does not trade what his service recommends. Conflict of interest, I expect. And you read me wrong, I was not complaining about the alerts, only about the quality of information they represent.

#28     Feb 2, 2020
  9. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

That's scary if he's recommending stuff he's not trading. Thus, he'll obviously be more concerned about what he's trading versus what he's not trading / recommending to others.

He should also tell his clients if he does not or does have a trade position in the same recommendations so that you do not need to here it from another source.

By the way, I'm a big Chicago Bears fan...I watched him practice and play a few games when I was 15 years old and living in Chicago. I grew up on the north side of Chicago, Europe (France) and South Dakota.

I think he was cut from the team because he didn't seem to be around too long.

Years later I came across his name again from my old man...a former institutional trader and former CME floor trader.

Didn't hear about him again until years later when I graduated from college, travelling the world and then getting ready to go into the military.

wrbtrader

Last edited: Feb 2, 2020
    #29     Feb 2, 2020
  10. On the floor they were called the Viking Slayers

But the only thing they slay now are the accounts of their customers .

If you cant tell they are con men just from the bs on cnbc, then you deserve to lose.

They seem to hold 8000 positions at once.

All you need to do is look for a tall volume bar, and you have their entire service for free

lol

#30     Feb 2, 2020