Anybody Trading in Abu Dhabi, UAE ??

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by seymourvt, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Hi Everyone,

Is there anybody else trading from Abu Dhabi in the Emirates?? - If so speak up!

I trade US Equities through a US prop firm remotely in the evenings and work during the day!

Let's get a discussion going...

2. noone3

noone3

Anyone over there?

3. am thinking to move to UAE (Dubai Qatar or Abu Dhabi) to try to get into a prop firm.. do you think that s doable?

4. Well, I don't know of any Abu Dhabi Prop Firms, I live here so probably would have heard if any. Qatar, am uncertain, but Dubai has 1: Dubai PTG - they charge money for training I believe.
    Personally I use US brokers/prop firms online and trade on myself.

Anyone else out here? Hello?!

5. ferdy

ferdy

My sentiments exactly, why bother paying ridiculous desk fees to a prop shop when all you need is a computer, few monitors, real time data feed and excellent internet speed (which UAE has!!).

Move to Dubai on a visit visa and live there for 2-3 months, trade live and see whether you like the lifestyle there before making a final move.

I don't trade equities or options, so I am not sure what additional support a fully staffed and equipped prop shop can provide me that will give me an edge.

6. hey seymour, based inDubai but a energies futures trader here. Still around?