Anybody Super Bullish on Oil

Discussion in 'Trading' started by 76132, Nov 29, 2011.

1. You bet....I keep them on mute most of the day....until somebody really interesting is interviewed. I do like Fast Money however.
    The gold and oil correlation may have some merit. A slightly risk-on trade might be short gold, long oil. ETF's of GLD/USO.
    However, I haven't peeked at the ratios lately.

#31     Dec 12, 2011
  2. I follow an etf symbol DBC. It's 50% crude, heating oil and RBOB and the other is mostly Gold, Aluminum and some corn and wheat. It's inverse correlation with DX is really I think the crux of the matter. So crude and the Dow and everything else are in the same boat, that's why they move together, but it's not the economy world wide or domestic, but how much is a dollar worth and what will it buy?

#32     Dec 12, 2011
  3. That was certainly the case for today's market action.
    The EURO finally goes down hard.
    Still, it's nowhere near where everyone said it would be: parity on the USD.
    I don't think it's gonna happen.

#33     Dec 12, 2011
  4. TILT2

TILT2

looks like Oil is gonna go down

#34     Dec 14, 2011
  5. Thanks Mr. Obvious.
    Why didn't make that call last week ?

#35     Dec 14, 2011
  6. S2007S

S2007S

Super bullish on oil?? I told upside was limited, anyone who thinks oil can sustain $100 + in this slowing economy is foolish.....

#36     Dec 14, 2011
  7. S2007S

S2007S

And the correction has already started.

Remember how bullish everyone was on oil above $100, look at everyone one changing their opinions now on it.

By the way gas near me is still $4.00 even though a barrel of oil has fallen over $25.

#37     Jun 1, 2012