Anybody see the FOX ad that SLAMS JIM CRAMER

Discussion in 'Trading' started by dsq, Oct 12, 2008.

1. nickdes

nickdes

Has anybody labelled Cramer 'unpatriotic' yet?

I wouldn't be able to stop laughing for a week if I heard that's happened

Anyone following Cramer is a nut! Along with that, CNBC has many nuts, Aaron, Dennis, most are not worthy of my time. The channel is a basic joke to me.

#11     Oct 13, 2008
  2. bxptone

bxptone

#12     Oct 13, 2008
  3. cszulc

cszulc

LOVE the new ad!

#13     Oct 13, 2008
  4. Cramer is often (usually, always, I won't argue) full of shit, I'm sure - I don't watch him really to know for sure how accurate his calls are, but from what I hear. Anyway...

So now that the market is <i>starting</i> to rally, now it's a foregone conclusion that we won't be making any lower lows, and Cramer is absolutely wrong? That's bullshit, too! The market could very well hit new lows in the next couple of weeks/months, and then what? Will Fox apologize to Cramer? If Cramer is full of shit - and I'm not saying he isn't - Fox is doubly full of shit.

I agree that Cramer's sensational "get out of stock market" rant was crap, but so is Fox's denouncement of him!

#14     Oct 13, 2008
  5. FOXNEWS is probably the worst and most unreal news channel I know, so I think FOX ad is too much... :)

About Cramer, I am sorry but if you are dumb enough to watch the cartoon channel "CNBC" and trust Cramer picks, then you do deserve to loose $$$...

Cramer is not that bad as a person, at least he is funny sometimes...

#15     Oct 13, 2008
  6. there's no reasonable way to like cramer, period. sure, people are ignorant for listening to him, but that's his base...the booyah investors. it's not just that he's often wrong, but often dishonest about it. you can't be completely wrong one week, then come back the next week as if you had made the right calls. that's pure douchebag territory. either he's criminally stupid (unlikely), or just criminal. unethical, at the least.

#16     Oct 13, 2008
  7. thanks heavens FOX always gets it right...

#17     Oct 13, 2008
  8. nickdes

nickdes

Cramer is often (usually, always, I won't argue) full of shit, I'm sure - I don't watch him really to know for sure how accurate his calls are, but from what I hear. Anyway...

He has called "THE" bottom mid July, and then never acknowledged that he did. Go to YouTube and search cramer's picks from Don Harold or a few others and see for yourself. This guy needs to be yanked off the air as many old timers are following him right off the cliff.

#18     Oct 13, 2008
  9. I may be wrong but I think some/many of Cramer's "picks" and I hate calling them that, really need more explanation from him.

You can't say Apple's a great buy and leave it at that. Sometimes I think his "picks" can easily be misconstrued as go out and buy right now, now matter whether you're a trader or investor or 22 yr's old or 84 yr's old. He needs to clarify what kind of trade it is too. Hold it, get in and out or what.

I remember him one time even clarifying the difference between investing and trading and that his show was not for investing.

But I try to like him as a normal guy, but some of his silly antics and comments sometimes make me want to turn my head in embarrassment for him. :D

I still watch him, I just take what he says and try to figure out how or if I can use it. Sometimes he's got pretty good comments that are thought provoking.

I'll say this, I let him scare the shit out of me and start dumping FRN and FRE. I wiped out my month thus far and ended up closing the month in neg. territory. Had I ignored him (and other "experts) my play would have worked out, 3 days later as planned.

Lessons of a new trader learned.

#19     Oct 13, 2008
  10. And lastly, you have to remember, Cramer's getting paid for the show. You have to remember it's a "show" and CNBC makes money selling advertising and wants attention. Entertainment! :D

#20     Oct 13, 2008