Anybody pay Tom Yeomans for his signals? They are a ripoff!!

Discussion in 'Forex' started by otherside, Oct 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's done all the time in the professional world.

I agree with you regarding about 99% of sellers, but there are very few legitimate ones. For example, I have met Dave Floyd and from www.aspentrading.com and he seems pretty honest and has institutional clients.

You know, I don't know why I bother explaining this and why it bothers posters on this board so much? Do you all really have that much time on your hands to post such innocuous, regurgitated comments? I don't have that time, that is why I have so few posts.

Will a real live person with Tom Yeomans experience please stand up? :)

Thanks everybody,

Otherside

#31     Oct 17, 2008
  2. Thanks Compulsive. I appreciate your efforts.

I did a text search and Yeomans doesn't come up in that article. Are you suggesting that Tom is Felix? It could be, but Tom is from Canada and has a Canadian, no Russian accent.

Cheers,

Otherside

#32     Oct 17, 2008
  3. I have seeing his videos in chat rooms in the past where he's made calls - they weren't live to me ofcourse, but there were 30-40 people logg in and paying $900 a month (true? I do not know),but from my understanding FELIX is TOM and also the marketing guy where they hooked up with Robert Grespi and he is the one trading
    http://www.secretforexsociety.com/

heard that Robert Grespi turned down a job at SWISS BANK (high salary + bonus exceeding $1million a year

Robert Grespi trades the NEWS only...? :cool:

#33     Oct 17, 2008
  4. And perhaps it is.

If he's genuine, (and knowing how much bad press he's had and how many sharks there are in this business), the easiest thing for him to do would be either offer a live sub-account to his potential subscribers (who knows, he may attract some long term client funds), or offer demo sub-accounts. Both ways subscribers could see for real what they're going to be paying for instead of relying on trading records or accounts. If he's any good and produces the returns then he'll build up a good following, get good press around the forums and websites, and a healthy income from very little additional work (sub accounts on Oanda's FX Manager are easy to set up and proportioning is automatic, even billing can be automated, it's no extra work for the trader)

I always question the integrity of sellers who don't offer a totally free trial for their services, any genuine seller will perfectly understand the average persons sceptisism about the whole signal selling/training/fund managing industry.

Perhaps the lack of posts around the forums from satisfied clients says it all? I would think that most people would be happy to promote or endorse a genuine seller, after all the more customers the seller has - the more chance of him continuing his signal selling business.

From everything I've read I would have to say in all probability it's a 'scam'.

#34     Oct 17, 2008
  5. $900 is insane if true. I have seen him make live trade calls and they were decent and I made a little money trading mini-lots --just to test. I thought it was a good thing, because doing his trades was just in the morning for about an hour or so.

I don't know, but I have a hard time believing he is Felix. Tom talked about what a dirtball Felix ended up being and talked about their brief relationship in the chat room in July of 2007. The other thing is that Tom is an older guy and there is no doubt about it. In the chat room, he talked about his personal life and personal projects and they were things that an older guy would say...not some scheming Russian guy. But I could be wrong!

Yeah, that Grespi thing sounds like pure shite.

Anyway, it's just been a mystery to me.

Thanks,

Otherside

#35     Oct 17, 2008
  6. All fair points...

Here is the trading account he places live trades in:

http://forexgrail.com/members/shots/statement.htm

Those gains were from 3 trades last month and all 3 were legitimate. I saw them in real time.

Just odd that he hardly puts trades on now. In the last 3 months he has done about 5 trades and I think the other 2 trades were breakeven pretty much --but not on the above statement.

Otherside

#36     Oct 17, 2008
  7. 4xtrader

4xtrader

I heard similar complaint about this service in another forex forum. Sorry about your loss:(

#37     Oct 17, 2008
  8. Thanks for the info.

#38     Oct 17, 2008
  9. Hahaha. You are such a cock. You gotta pay some clown $275.00 so you can call yourself a trader?? What? You are a douchnozzle and you call another guy a piker that tries to help you?? Hahahahaha-take a look in the mirror. Better yet go to Kids R Us they have a trader-piker halloween costume for two bucks. Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha.

#39     Oct 17, 2008
  10. Hahaha--good one! made me laugh big time --Thanks.

#40     Oct 17, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.