Anybody pay Tom Yeomans for his signals? They are a ripoff!!

Discussion in 'Forex' started by otherside, Oct 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. <B>ENTERTAINMENT THREAD ALERT!</B>

#11     Oct 17, 2008
  2. This thread is funny.

Otherside, I'll send you some money. You may not be the sharpest knife but you're pretty funny, you'd make a good clown.

Tom really gave it to you. you gave him your virginity, ahem,....I mean 275$, and he just sprayed his knowledge all over your face.

#12     Oct 17, 2008
  3. bespoke

bespoke

No.

#13     Oct 17, 2008
  4. LOLOLOLOLOL

#14     Oct 17, 2008
  5. I approve this thread.

otherside: did you sell your "quant-models" for $275 too?

#15     Oct 17, 2008
  6. hehe, you say I'm throwing out insults, have you read your own posts?

Here are some highlights:

"Thanks prick"
    "STFU you 2 bit piker"
    "you have deep emotional problems"
    "You are a real winner and have no clue about the real world"

Shame because I really like you!

My friend you're an absolute doofus by the sound of it, no wonder you get shafted!

:D

#16     Oct 17, 2008
  7. Hey look, I'll admit I got hosed by Tom. Hey did a damn good job at fooling me I'll admit. I just heard he made good calls and I was curious because of his low incidence of losing trades and spent $275 which is not much cash.

It's not a big deal to me. I am just wondering if he really was ever that good to begin with, or he just fabricated the account statements.

Otherside

#17     Oct 17, 2008
  8. No, I sold my firms quant models.

#18     Oct 17, 2008
  9. Otherside,
    You sound like a good guy.
    Good traders don't buy or sell models, good traders DEVELOP their own models depending on their tolerance to risk, favorite instruments, markets traded and a dozen other parameters.
    if you don't want to work hard and do your homework, I think you should stop trading and start investing (while keeping a job.)
    Trading is not easy, it's a very difficult job.

#19     Oct 17, 2008
  10. I get that man. In fact, I am in the final stages of live testing an automated system myself and my partner have been working on for some time. It has been holding up in this volatile market and should continue to perfom in any market.

Paying Tom had nothing to do with laziness, just interested in adding some trade ideas --professionals do this all the time. I talked to trading desks all the time with ideas my firm (not me) had.

I was just surprised at the lashing out and insults. See, I think that if I met you guys in a bar and started talking to you, you'd probably be alright guys. I just don't get the behavior on message boards since I don't post that often.

Otherside

#20     Oct 17, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.