Anybody own a house?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by tradecrumbs, Feb 4, 2007.

1. :D only if they are female, blonde and tall.

#61     Feb 4, 2007
  2. Can I drive your SUV?

#62     Feb 4, 2007
  3. ii

If thats what you like. Personally I wouldnt want to live in NY or Paris. Give me Big Sur or Puget Sound.

#63     Feb 4, 2007
  4. #64     Feb 4, 2007
  5. dkw

dkw

60%-65% or USA,Germany,Russia population have overweight

France only 10%-15% .Brillat-Savarin-"Physiology of the taste"

Suspect ,that if you appel to Epikur ,not to that ,what you see
    in LA TV (mutiple surgery operated beayties' from Holywood
    with full nase of cocain,half lesbian &), than 4000-5000$
    per month would enough to have pleasure from life
    in France

Your respectfully

----------
    "half lesbian..."

??

I'm sorry but I'm not exacly sure what you're trying to say.

If you're implying that life in Hollywood is just like what you see on TV, you're being at least a little naive. We certainly do participate in the control of information and ideas. I guess it seems to be working.

- d

#65     Feb 4, 2007
  6. It does rain a lot. I was born in Seattle and moved to California because of the rain but for me there is nothing more beautiful than the Pacific coastline.

#66     Feb 4, 2007
  7. Wait a minute...Wifey is wearing your t-shirt you sent me...no way...

#67     Feb 4, 2007
  8. Having been to different parts of Europe several times, and returning in a few months, I think it depends on where and what your are doing in society.

America, compared to most other countries, offers the best opportunities=starting your own business. Whether that be day trading, a restaurant, etc. You could give other examples such as countries with no tax or flat tax, but I am speaking generalities. Tax breaks in America for business encourage it.

Many countries in Western Europe, offer a general better standard of living for people working as employees, due to high taxes, than does America IMHO. This is especially true in the last couple of decades. Heck I would get sick, when I was an employee of a company, when comparing number of vacation days to my European friends and relatives. My cousin gets 6 weeks off her first year on the job. After 3 years, my wife only gets 2 weeks off in America still. Now that I am working towards my goal of successful day trading, which I am extremely passionate about, I couldn't imagine 6 weeks off. I miss trading on some of the holiday, really!

I hope I am not starting a flame war. I guess it really depends on the variable one uses to define quality of life. If you want a 2 40k suvs' but both parents have to work 55 hours a week to get it, and get 10 days off, that's not my definition of quality of life. Time is the most precious asset has, because once it's gone that's it.

#68     Feb 4, 2007
  9. ssss

ssss

America, compared to most other countries, offers the best opportunities=starting your own business. Whether that be day trading, a restaurant, etc. You could give other examples such as countries with no tax or flat tax, but I am speaking generalities. Tax breaks in America for business encourage it.

Many countries in Western Europe, offer a general better standard of living for people working as employees, due to high taxes, than does America IMHO. This is especially true in the last couple of decades. Heck I would get sick, when I was an employee of a company, when comparing number of vacation days to my European friends and relatives. My cousin gets 6 weeks off her first year on the job. After 3 years, my wife only gets 2 weeks off in America still. Now that I am working towards my goal of successful day trading, which I am extremely passionate about, I couldn't imagine 6 weeks off. I miss trading on some of the holiday, really!

I hope I am not starting a flame war. I guess it really depends on the variable one uses to define quality of life. If you want a 2 40k suvs' but both parents have to work 55 hours a week to get it, and get 10 days off, that's not my definition of quality of life. Time is the most precious asset has, because once it's gone that's it.

##########################

starting your own business

It is limited means only. It can not give you pleasure
    from Epikur point of view .

#69     Feb 4, 2007
  10. Electric, I am not trashy. Go watch the SuperBowl.

#70     Feb 4, 2007