Anybody living in Ridgewood, NJ

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by PhiSigmaIota, Apr 9, 2006.

1. Sure we may network, but in the coming weeks I am pretty busy.
    We may meet in Mac Murphy's or The Office if we can gather some more people soon..

#11     Apr 21, 2008
  2. Qty

Qty

So we have a company of three already :)

The other ET’er is out of town until the beginning of May. I myself just got back from Europe 2 days ago and still unpacking... so you have pretty time to be busy still :)

#12     Apr 21, 2008
  3. Qty

Qty

Ooops, I meant "plenty time" not "pretty time" :p :)

#13     Apr 21, 2008
  4. caru423

caru423

Hello I am a native of Ridgewood since 1988 and would love to know when some other like minded traders are meeting in town ? I know we have many wall streeters in town but was not sure if any were trading for themselves. Hope to see you soon.

#14     Apr 22, 2008
  5. Qty

Qty

Caru, since you seem “more native” than us :) which place(s) do you recommend? I’m pretty open to all suggestions.

Phi, you’ll be pretty busy until... ? :)

#15     Apr 27, 2008
  6. caru423

caru423

Personally I would suggest Blend. It can be kinda weird some nights but it has good atmosphere and large enough to find a place to have driks and talk markets and life. The food is good there as well. On the other hand the bar at Winburry's is always quiet and they have good beer on tap decent bar food. I just try to avoid the office and Mac Murphys due to the college and rif raf element. I hope that helps, I will think of another place if that does not work. :cool:

#16     May 1, 2008
  7. Qty

Qty

Funny you mention Blend and Winberries. Yesterday RHS Band had a Jazz@Winberries and Nicole Hart was at Blend. My friend and I had a hard time deciding which one to go...

As it turned out, both seatings at Winberries were all booked and my friend thought there might be some “weird crowd” at Blend. So we ended up had some coffee at Starbucks instead, LOL :p

#17     May 1, 2008
  8. * Allendale bar and grill
    * Flirt Sushi
    * Restaurant L

All of the above in Allendale

Then you always have South City Grill :cool:

#18     May 1, 2008
  9. jhithers

jhithers

Lived there for almost three years and never had an issue with wireless or using my cell phone inside or out.

#19     May 3, 2008

10. That sounds great. I look forward to it.

#20     May 5, 2008