Anybody know of a firm for scalpers???

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Joshua, Sep 3, 2001.

1. Joshua

Joshua

Rtharp, thanks for your help on the matter. Im going to call Echoe's NY office this week. Im in midtown Manhatton. I also heard that Generic Trading offered an extremely competitive proprietary deal. If anyone has any info it would be greatly appreciated.

#11     Sep 4, 2001
  2. limbo

limbo

Joshua-- 300k a day shares is alot of shares indeed-and I, like RTharp, would like to know more about your style- methods etc.-if you care to share them with us. Thanks.

#12     Sep 4, 2001
  3. RAY

RAY

Some "scalpers" set up their own place called rocket trade... I think. The ex-head trader from MB set it up, and he gave me some information about it, but I have no idea where it is... Don't know fees or much of anything.

I was told their whole firm is (was?) based on getting the best data available, and it is (was?) set up for pure scalping.

Anyway, if you find anything out let us know.

Good Luck

#13     Sep 4, 2001
  4. Hoyler

Hoyler

#14     Sep 5, 2001
  5. ouch.. Rocket charges heavy fee's, and they aren't a professional firm. (no use of professinal margin) something most scalpers tend to use.

It sounds like Joshua is a PAIR scalper with his volume. If that's true than he would definitely want the extra leverage.

rtharp

#15     Sep 5, 2001
  6. Joshua

Why dont you try Andover Trading. I believe they charge 2 cents per share.

Sterling

#16     Sep 5, 2001