Anybody know Eugene Steele ?

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by VoodooMMI, Dec 27, 2009.

1. The ability to "visualize" tomorrow's Wall Street Journal AND Investor's Business Daily, today! :D

#11     Dec 28, 2009
  2. Didn't that give it away right there?

Why does a success builder need to stoop to free advertising (probably in violation of CL rules, like many of them are)?

Have you seen hedge funds or serious trading firms doing this? It is all about reputation.

#12     Dec 28, 2009
  3. Direct Private Line
    954 548-6690

P.O. 30212
    Fort Lauderdale,
    Florida 33303

And he has a picture of a significant corporate building and a Post Office box on the same page??

:D

#13     Dec 28, 2009
  4. He says he has a system that returns 100% PER MONTH, but no track record (although he's been a registered CTA for many years). His LinkedIn profile has a link to his other job, discount mortgage modifications. A websearch also found that he does hypnosis as well.

This is your brain. This is your brain on desparation to get a job.

#14     Jan 19, 2010
  5. http://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/acc/1588820563.html

For a (former) attorney, he does not write like a professional.

He uses a trend-following system that is always in the market. If a buy signal is generated, go long. Stay in the position until there is a cross (he does not explain which indicator he is using), then immediately take the opposite trade! If you were long, you immediately close your long and switch to short. He does not show any candles because he thinks they are useless.

He intends for the traders to be in the market 100% of the time. I think anyone with some experience with trading can see that you will get chopped up by this in non-trending days.

He responds negatively to questions. He types in all caps during the webinar. You must trade his system to be considered eligible. If you make at least $1000 for 3 days on sim using live data, he will hire you. He will get angry at you if you use any of your own charts or indicators. I think he believes he is the next Richard Dennis.

He claims to have been trading since a very young age yet he does not make any trades of his own during the webinar. He will type a signal for either long or short, but he never places the trade himself. There is a good possibility that he does not personally trade and is instead trying to get rich off of other people's work.

It sounds too good to be true. He makes it sound like it is easy to reach a 6-figure income using his system but he has no track record. The only way to test its effectiveness is to follow his instructions on simulation before you mess around with either your own money or whomever he has managed to convince into handling their money.

Edit: I forgot to mention that there are no stops. Remember, you immediately reverse your position if the signal says.

#15     Feb 11, 2010
  6. EPrado

EPrado

Speaking of photos , it's kind of interesting how he uses pictures from IntegraFX (another "trading" firm in South Florida) for his site.

http://www.integrafxtrading.com/

#16     Feb 11, 2010
  7. EPrado

EPrado

You left out that he only takes signals that are winning trades. Unless he has gotten his time machine to work that is going to be rather tough. This is basically what is said by him:

"Enter at the signal. If it goes your way ride it out. If it is a loser...well....you wouldn't have put it on. We only put on winning trades".

Then there is the part about buying all of his guys BMW's............

You really can't make this stuff up.......

#17     Feb 11, 2010
  8. Here is the skinny. I have a very excellent trading system with concrete rules. Based on 8 years hard work studying the eminis exclusively. Intraday only. Is it for sale or gift to anyone outside my family? NO. If I want more pts. captured I up the contracts, not bring in wannabe traders to trade my system so they can learn it and runaway with it. Capiche?

#18     Feb 12, 2010
  9. Also, if you're doing well, he recommends that you put in your own money into the fund. Buyer beware! There's a f-ing PO Box on the CTA website. If there were a real office, it would be on there. This guy was a former lawyer so it wouldn't to far-fetched to say that he would abuse the law and do stuff with your money.

#19     Feb 12, 2010
  10. Maybe he never took no English courses.. ??

#20     Feb 12, 2010