Anybody is interested in collaboration of Matlab trading system?

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by mizhael, Jan 10, 2010.

1. #21     Oct 8, 2010
  2. #22     Oct 8, 2010
  3. I would probably prefer to eventually find someone to code my system since I already have a profitable one so that it could trade 24 hours per day instead of when I watch the screen. Also, I would look to want to forward test it to gather statistics to market it to either a hedge fund or wealthy investors for a 25% split of all gains plus a 3% annual management fee.

#23     Oct 8, 2010
  4. What's the Sharpe? Or modified Sharpe?

For that you need rigorous and non curve-fitting backtest

What I do is I often convert a system into Matlab so I can control every detail precisely, accurately and then I convert from Matlab to c++ c# java etc

I do this as my day job.

#24     Oct 9, 2010
  5. People with hormonal balances and pathetic attempts to do name twisting simply go along with your earlier posting history of cluelessness.

You are mainly grubbing for free ideas, have little to offer in return, and people should avoid dealing with you. I am warning others to your reality, that is "So what"

Would-be partners should skim through his posting history first to see who they would be dealing with

#25     Oct 9, 2010
  6. moscu

moscu

mizhael

I am looking to move out from EasyLanguage based platforms. Have you ever converted one of this to any of the languages you talk about (C++, JAVA). If so one converted what platform you run the system on?

Moscu

#26     Dec 4, 2010
  7. maxdama

maxdama

I've written a couple of recent tutorials on trading through Matlab, in addition to the older ones that have been circulated -

Getting historical data
    Design patterns

So I think it goes without saying I'm open to collaboration... feel free to pm me.

#27     Dec 5, 2010