Anybody having problems with OpenEcry?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by rida07, Apr 5, 2009.

1. feb2865

feb2865

That is the most idiotic and stupid comment I EVER read on this forum...not worth my time to respond properly.

Seriously man, for real...I thought your were smart. If you're going to have an input and make a comment like this, which obviously is out of your ass, then , bite your tongue.

Apparently, you're a person that satisfies on confrontation. Maybe is a reflection on lack of sexual performance??

But I do appreciate the young remark.

ahhh I am outtahere this site is a disgrace.

don't bother on replying I won't care about another "out -of -your-ass" comment.

#41     Apr 12, 2010
  2. olias

olias

It sounds like the biggest problem was poor communication on their part. 'Account transfer' requests usually take several days as I understand. If you're not moving positions over, and only moving money, go with a simple wire request. It's a subtle difference in phrase, but a wire transfer would get done within a day.

#42     Apr 12, 2010
  3. If you read your own comment, you would realize that you only confirmed my previous post.

#43     Apr 12, 2010
  4. deposits and wires should be free really or just 1-2 dollars max. Deposits and wires are easy cash cow for banks

#44     Apr 12, 2010
  5. I was searching the userguide for algorithm and came across some time slice algorithms. Has anyone played around with these?

BTW...I had to have a support rep turn it on for me in my demo. So maybe it's kinda 'hidden'?

Anyone use these..either in demo or in a real account?

#45     Apr 14, 2010
  6. OEC does everything by entitlement. Just call them and ask them to turn it on. I have used it to buy ES over a period of time. Kind of cool. The time slice with price improvement is cool as well. Can set it to work an order (bid or offer) and if the market goes in your favor get more aggressive and fill the order. Not sure why OEC keeps all this really high end algo's hidden.

#46     Apr 19, 2010