Anybody familiar with HLV trading ?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by rafael3000, Aug 12, 2005.

1. I got an email that HLV trading is hiring and does not require any capital contribution, have u heard anything about this compony. Do they really let you trade their capital? just like that?:)
    Why would they do that?

2. Lancer

Lancer

Try "Search" in upper right corner; keyword - HLV

Then, if questions still remain, you can add your question onto one of the several existing HLV threads.

3. newguy1

newguy1

i've been wondering about them as well.

In charging only 2 bucks per order, how do they turn a profit on commish?

This seems like a good deal for traders that do between 5k-10k on volume NYSE stocks.

It seems like they profit less from commish in comparison to a place that charges .006 per share. Of course, this is all relative to how much size you do, but pretty much everyone there does size I believe.

4. I would like to know if this is true also.
    Anybody know? I did a search on here and couldn't find any info. All the info says is that they want a minimum of $5,000.oo capital investment and they give 10-1 leverage. Does anybody work for HLV with no capital? Email me if you don't want to post here. Thanks.

5. i think i read somwhere that u have to split your profits 30/70, meaning u keep only 30% of what u make.

6. I wonder if they fire us if we lose? I wonder how much you can lose before they lock your account(which is really their account), and tell you to find a new career and tell you "sorry, but daytrading isn't for you - maybe you should try washing cars or something".

I'm sure there is more to this story than we know.