Anybody experience with SpoozToolz ?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by ASusilovic, Jun 21, 2007.

1. kamisu,

Thank you for your informative posts.

I know a couple of people that have SpoozToolz on their computers. I can see why Bloomberg wants to keep things quiet and to themselves for as long as they can. This thing is really got it going on.

And as a result, Bloomberg apparently hasn't let Spooz let the cat out of the bag about the contract yet that they signed with Spooz.

I suppose after John Unwin has Bloomberg support up to speed and has done a few tutorials with Bloomberg users we will get the official announcement from them.

Clay

#71     Oct 23, 2008
  2. Fedfunz,

Are you still posting here?

Clay

#72     Oct 23, 2008
  3. kamisu

kamisu

FYI: Emailed John Unwin regarding some connectivity info...and SpoozToolz works with both Interactive Brokers and Trading Technologies and more brokerages apparently.

Got back to me in the same day.

#73     Oct 24, 2008
  4. nextrade

nextrade

i have heard of this software but, to my knowledge, it is not actually available anywhere. someone posted about a deal with bloomberg to integrate this software into Bloomberg Tradebook. is this for real?

the company spooz appears to have never actually made anything available except for a spoozchartz package. although the link provided by Trust Fund on this thread to kaitrades website does make it look like a very customizable trading platform exists. however, it must be hard to make money with a product that is inaccessible.

#74     Dec 22, 2008
  5. I have found the same thing... i talked with them in Feb of this year... 08.. and
    they said it would be available to all by summer of 08... nada... as far as i know..

where is it... ?

anybody...

thanks...?

#75     Dec 22, 2008