Anybody experience with SpoozToolz ?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by ASusilovic, Jun 21, 2007.

1. kamisu

kamisu

Spooz has a deal with Trading Technologies to connect to brokers from what it says here:

SpoozToolz to Increase Connectivity to Over Twenty Derivatives Exchanges and 110 Brokers Worldwide Via Trading Technologies’ Exchange Gateways
    - 6/11/2007

CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Spooz, Inc. announced today their plan to provide SpoozToolz™ customers with order routing and trade execution through exchange gateways from Trading Technologies International, Inc. (TT). Access to TT’s high-performance gateways will enable SpoozToolz customers to connect to over 20 derivatives exchanges around the world and to access the transaction and clearing services of over 110 brokers in the United States, Europe, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, China, Australia and Dubai.

http://www.spooz.com/press_details.aspx?ContentID=108

#21     Sep 18, 2007
  2. i boght $50 worth of shares for shits n giggles

#22     Sep 20, 2007
  3. Two things Moderate;

1) Your going to giggle when you see what that $50 bokes turns into and 2) your are going to shit when you realize that you should have bot a ton more lol.

Clay

#23     Sep 20, 2007
  4. buy more of a penny stock lol you must think im stupid, Clay future with ur entire 5 posts

w/e thanks i feel as though my $50 wont go to waste.

a penny stock could be the greatest thing in the world, if they decide to dilute then its worthless, i dont take my chances or pull my luck

#24     Sep 20, 2007
  5. kamisu

kamisu

To each his own moderate...but you might want to do some homework on this one... could be in for a surprise... a big one at that... been doing some reading myself

btw...the number of posts doesn't make you a better or worse investor/trader...??? Really... kami

#25     Sep 20, 2007
  6. Thanks Kami,

You're right, it's prolly more accurate to judge a poster by the content of his post rather then the quantity of his posts, bthdik, this is only what my 5th or 6th post something like that, so I could be wrong? Maybe I should ask Moderator man?

Anyway, I talked to a guy I know at CBOT, he said that things are really cooking with this Spooz software deal. apparently traders are wanting it and are already spending more money for less software. I' ll prolly buy more having looked at the charts for a while now and doing some more DD. A penny here looks like the low and looks safe with the dilution being completed and the demo on the website now.

best

clay

#26     Sep 20, 2007

7. im not saying it makes you worse, im just saying that clayton just happens to only have posts on this thread and this thread just happens to be about a penny stock. so it looks fishy

#27     Sep 20, 2007
  8. kamisu

kamisu

Have you checked Spooz out...what got my attention was fractalz...it's an interest of mine so looked into it...
    http://www.spooztoolz.com/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=FTL

Up to you... I've got some friends working on viewing a demo with the company in Chicago... then I'll know more... kami

#28     Sep 20, 2007
  9. erics516

erics516

I would love to hear different views of this stock. The more I look at it, the more potential I see. I'm just wondering what I might be missing with this. Maybe some more experienced traders can take a look and give me the downfalls of this thing. I've been to the shareholder meeting and have talked to the management quite a bit. Everything seems on the level with them. They have some great credentials and some great ideas.

I understand about the dilution Mod, but since they said dilution was over in June, there hasn't been any and the chart really shows that. It would be great to hear from you after you take a look at the fundamentals of the company and tell us what we need to look out for - because it seems many people can't figure it out as to why this stock is so strong in the face of such little volume the last few weeks - unless this really is a great stock.

So any elite trader - please take a look if you have time to find out what kind of company you think Spooz is. Good or bad reaction - its all good!

Thanks!

#29     Sep 20, 2007
  10. Moderate,

I've lurked here since before I signed in months ago. Just haven't had much to say. But I have been getting fired up as I read and talk to people who have been to the share holder meeting and who trade futures that know what is going on in the futures trading industry and I feel that Spooz is about to get extremely exciting.

Clay Future

#30     Sep 20, 2007