Anybody else love the smell of napalm in the morning?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by indahook, Jul 29, 2003.

1. Ever play softball and the pitcher just lobs it in there. Almost in slow motion you see the ball...you swing..and send it out of the park ....all in milliseconds. I hope everybody made money on that move.

indahook,
    Trading extremely stress free today.

2. The move at 10:00 was nice, I like to get some of those overkill quick trades every once in awhile! I now think it is safe to surf this beach! :D

3. funky

funky

yeah on a morning like this, you almost wanna go to the beach after that...but i'm sure the rest of the day will be fun!

4. "Never get out of the boat....f*&%ing, eh...Never get out of the boat"

http://www.apple.com/trailers/miramax/apocalypse_now_redux/

5. Yeah, I think I will stick around for the action the rest of today because I think you are right that things could get interesting!

BTW, my wife and I love your little trading man at his PC. That was me about a year ago!!! :D

6. Your prolly right. But the past has shown me the way. Whenever I reach my profit objective(and then some) early in the day and keep trading I usually give some back.

7. Kap

Kap

The day is over ... cleanin the golf clubs now .... or is it...

I'm going back in, COVER ME !!

8. Speaking of tigers (if you get out of the fu*king boat), I remember hearing and old Indian saying that applies to trading; "If you grab a tiger by his tail....never let go!" :D

9. LOL!

"THAT WAS A GOOD TRADE.....I REALLY LIKED THAT TRADE....DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO FIND A TRADE LIKE THAT.......IF YOU LET ME HAVE THAT TRADE BACK NOTHING WILL HAPPEN"

Repeat..over and over and over.....

10. Kap

Kap

Dow cash hits 4200, I'm back in shorting my Grandma :eek:

#10     Jul 29, 2003