Anybody else getting IB disconnects?

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by chud, Jan 25, 2008.

1. CONR

CONR

Chicago, yes. In fact, this whole week has been a joke.

#21     Jan 25, 2008
  2. Yes, it happened regularly in the 10 year notes (ZN) during this last week - every time there was some extreem activity the quotes stopped coming.

However, before anyone blames IB, I use IQfeed for my data and they happened to have the same problem at the same time.

Thus is was the ECBOT exchange that was causing the issues.

This is the only week in the past 5 years that this has occured and I feel this has to do with the CME and CBOT combining: coming week the interest rates products will be traded on the CME (if I am correct). I am taking the week off (NFP and lots of news)

Maria

#22     Jan 26, 2008
  3. nassau

nassau

not sure if it is relevant but we just received a notice from IB that we have to upgrade to java l.5 or higher otherwise you will experience issues logging in
    we have been using 1.5 and 1.6 and I am wondering if IB shows the java as incorrect perhaps this is why we are experiencing issues as IB is not recognizing the present Java.

just a guess but would explain

w

#23     Jan 29, 2008
  4. no disconnects so far, NYC

#24     Jan 29, 2008
  5. no probs here in San Diego for a long time. maybe my connection is good? Maybe my Java version? (don't even know what I have).

#25     Jan 29, 2008