Anybody been terrible sick lately

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by nealvan, Jan 10, 2008.

1. maxpi

maxpi

We have a family attorney, he brags about all those [very well insured] cases of tmj he sends to his dentist friend and they make so much $ off of... likely the carbolic acid ear wax treatment will reduce the symptoms, if not then you don't know what it is and a doctor visit might be in order... the immune system just can't reach the outer ear but a virus can reside there so you kill it off from the outside and the immune system kills it off from the inside. The reason for the lingering symptoms could be nothing more than that the beast can live in the outer ear and continually reinfect the inner ear.. just trying to help here, not recommending anything that I have not tried and proven on myself....

#21     Jan 10, 2008

2. Hmm, not convinced of conventional therapy in that regard, i was unaware they dealt with these things until recently. Virus? Doubtfull....not in the outer ear, but it could well be worth a visit to a competent/well regarded chiropractor/osteopath, or a good chinese herbalist could well assist, speaking from experience.

Indeed, the symptoms are so broad based, it could be anything, i only mention tmj due to described symptoms-tmj problems themselves, are often sourced elsewhere, hence the idea of a competent wholistic approach.

#22     Jan 10, 2008
  3. Oil of oregano is good for a multitude of ailments. A few drops in some tomato juice does the trick. Acquired taste.:)

#23     Jan 10, 2008
  4. maybe it's the tomato juice! :eek:

#24     Jan 11, 2008
  5. Dunlapp's Disease??

that's where your belly dun-lapped over your belt ROFL :p

#25     Jan 11, 2008