Anybody been terrible sick lately

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by nealvan, Jan 10, 2008.

1. i haven't been sick since 1996

not so much as a sniffle. I'm Batman

#11     Jan 10, 2008
  2. Oh...and when I say limbs...I mean your dick.

#12     Jan 10, 2008
  3. ohh, an affliction of small appendages only :p

#13     Jan 10, 2008
  4. nealvan

nealvan

It's missing!

#14     Jan 10, 2008
  5. maxpi

maxpi

Oil of Oregano clears up your sinuses... if you have head stuffiness take the Oil at night, a few drops in juice, get some ear wax treatment stuff that has carbolic acid and treat your ears at night, likely you will feel better in the am, take lysine, vitamin C, eat citrus fruits with it if you can get them, take epsom salts baths too.. the magnesium soaks through your skin, goes into your blood stream and kills viruses. Your immune system can't do a thing about the virus living in your outer ear but the carbolic acid kills that stuff off while your immune system kills it off in the inner ear... I've never tried to get rid of a cold/flu completely with all this stuff, I use it when the symptoms get too bothersome, there may be a regimen among all this stuff and more that would get completely rid of it...

#15     Jan 10, 2008
  6. you forgot the coffee enema, cleans you out up to your pancreas LOL

#16     Jan 10, 2008
  7. nealvan

nealvan

Very useful post thanks. I guess I'm not the only one that's read the anti-aging manual. Come to thing of it my ears seem congested. My head pains seem to come from the sides around the ear. I'm going to try flushing my ears with a syringe. Thanks...

#17     Jan 10, 2008
  8. Stop trying to "think." It's obviously not working.

#18     Jan 10, 2008
  9. Hapa ...are you still sick from the Sugar Bowl blues? Get over it...the Rainbows didn't deserve the birth anyway. Now June says FO. Tough times in Rainbow Nation.

Perhaps the alumni can donate enough for the football team to at least have soap for the showers? Because the state of Hawaii damn sure can't afford it.

:cool:

#19     Jan 10, 2008
  10. Hm, actually sounds a touch like glandular fever, or residual effects of (the main symptoms described).

You may have a trans-mandibular joint problem, worth checking out.

#20     Jan 10, 2008