any WCOM traders?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Ken_DTU, Apr 30, 2002.

1. I feel that WCOM should have hit it's bottom this morning but I am concerned that the enormous volume of the day helped support a price that will not hold when the volume tapers off over the next few days.

On the other hand, has this stock become a daytraders play toy and the volume will stay high and price volatile for days to come?

#41     May 14, 2002
  2. Babak

Babak

I think 80-90% of the volume was index funds and closet index funds flushing it out.

#42     May 14, 2002
  3. Price action on WCOM really not looking all that bullish, through my eyes at least. I'll hold off on my re-entry for now.
    Of course, that being said, WCOM can now commence walking up to the 3 level....g

JWest

#43     May 15, 2002
  4. nitro

nitro

Concur - I think this is a pimple on its way down a little more...

nitro

#44     May 15, 2002
  5. Htrader

Htrader Guest

I agree, sold my position at 1.30 for a very small gain. May go higher, but no real momentum.

#45     May 15, 2002
  6. I personally love the action today. Massive volume on a nice fat base. I was up to 75k shares at one point today. I whittled that down to 55k for the overnight, but over 1.4, and I may go to par on it. I really feel confident that we'll be over 2. I also recommend the june 2.5 calls at 15c each. Good luck guys. I think we're starting to see the flippers bail into stronger hands. Stop at 1.1 now.

#46     May 15, 2002
  7. boy, you so whipped...

WCOM has cast a spell over the Praetorian Guard

Ceaser beware, I doth sense Brutus approaching,

(Shake The Spear wrote:) "cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of wrath"

or was that General Zorkin (Star Trek - Search for the Undiscovered Country)?

(hope it works out profitably)

#47     May 15, 2002
  8. Limitdown- See ya at 2.

#48     May 16, 2002
  9. postponed their care-holder meeting
    significant technical sell signal, dropped the stock .02
    boy, paint dries faster,

hey, what's Pristine saying? (heheheh)

#49     May 17, 2002
  10. Sold it all today and then bought it back a nickle higher. I made 3k net on my first wcom attempt. I'm gonna play smaller this time. I have only 35k shares.

#50     May 17, 2002