any WCOM traders?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Ken_DTU, Apr 30, 2002.

1. Htrader

Htrader Guest

Mistimed my entry, didn't expect end of day selling to be that heavy, bought more around 1.2-1.25. Long a large block at average price of 1.289. Stock needs to open up tomorrow and be strong right from the outset, otherwise I'm wrong and will need to get out and take the hit.

#31     May 14, 2002
  2. I'll join the peanut gallery. I bought 40k wcom today at 1.27 avg. I'll add more lower. I think we get up to around 2 within 2 weeks. See you there.

#32     May 14, 2002
  3. Babak

Babak

The number I've got is 640,099,000 shares for today. That's a nice chunk of the total Nasdaq market 2,428,227,300 (26%)!!

#33     May 14, 2002
  4. Today was excellent volume. I wish it could trade like this every day. But unfortunetly, WCOM shares will soon be worth as much as those of Enron. Certainly a bounce is a possibility over the next couple weeks though.

#34     May 14, 2002
  5. uh, how many did you do today?

#35     May 14, 2002
  6. nitro

nitro

I respectfully disagree, in the short term. Besides, if wrong on the open tomorrow, it will be easy getting out. I am waiting for WCOM to get closer to the figure, where I believe it will hit a massive wall.

SGI comes to mind when I think of WCOM - another one that is/was an easy trade at $1.

I respectfully agree.

nitro

PS Your name isn't by any chance Huge Rod Shaft and you are using your middle name?

#36     May 14, 2002
  7. Spark

Spark

it burns more at this level....it's movement is highly unpredictable...it is tempting to move down and around 25 cents may be a good entry if it is able to secure new loan package

#37     May 14, 2002
  8. VOLUME

VOLUME

What is the reason you chose .25 cents?? Just sounds like a good number??

#38     May 14, 2002
  9. U are of course right. My volume figure stood there when it was not yet MOC time.

I think, if WCOM does not top itself tomorrow,
    this will be a record day-volume in a single stock for a longer time.

WCOM rulez ...not really...:cool:

#39     May 14, 2002
  10. BTW: there are 2.6 bln pennyworth shares
    of WBOMB outstanding, that means that more
    of 25% of the whole market cap traded today.

cool, ain't it???

#40     May 14, 2002