any WCOM traders?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Ken_DTU, Apr 30, 2002.

1. at this time (10:52 5/10 EST) WCOM 1.73 -.28

why not hold these feets to the fire of reality, after paying some $700+ for their platinum package, it sure looks tarnished, because whatever you placed as a trade, based on the call, would have been lost, in addition to the membership fee, which renews automatically, and if you cancel, doesn't cancel at EOM (end of month), but right then, with no return of unused portion.

Hey, when you get through with all these disclaimers, you're better off using a parrot in the cage routine to pick stocks, than reliance upon these fee based services...

#21     May 10, 2002
  2. I'm looking to pay for a service, to make my DD easier. There has to be a service out there that can give me a scan of stocks beginning to gain momentum. I like to buy stocks for momentum intraday/swing plays.

Still in inap, rethinking where to move my stop,

JWest

#22     May 10, 2002
  3. dumped INAP, no movement, lost $40 for comm. in my cracker jack acct.

Bot WCOM 1.46. Lets see if this dog can run again.

JWest

#23     May 13, 2002

4. I am actually going to quote myself... :D

Well, today Pristine's email says they took the loss at $1.48.
    Strange. WCOM did break out over $2 and went as high as $2.53
    last Wednesday. I guess they don't subscribe to the thought
    of never letting a winner turn into a loss...

#24     May 14, 2002
  5. does Pristine trade (i.e. as a stock, that can be shorted?)?

seems only fare that should a call go wrong, what with all those disclaimers that prevent liability and blow-back, those who lost (not me), should be able to take out their frustrations upon ....

anyways, those types of calls, in all fareness, are flash in the pans, and the vast majority of investors are simply not fast enough to benefit and far too many get hurt from these things.

the credibility equation, the maturity equation (old enough to know better), the legal equation (disclaimers and all) and the gulibility equation seem all to be stacked and arranged conveniently in the favor of

WHOM???

(hummmm, )

#25     May 14, 2002
  6. according to Island's website, at 8:05 EST

WCOM traded 131,332 at 8:05:29.8 at $1.20 -.24 -16.67%

great call, who did you say made it?

#26     May 14, 2002
  7. when it dropped to $6 for the first time, i was
    sure the big players knew it would bankrupt.
    no other reason would have justified this drop.

better believe in them.

the current quote expresses to me a 85% probability
    it will bankrupt within the next few months.

#27     May 14, 2002
  8. never do learn not to try and catch those knives!!! bailed near the open, took loss, ouch!

Who knows, maybe I'll look for re-entry later today or tomm, or maybe they are going straight to ch 11.

JW

#28     May 14, 2002
  9. Htrader

Htrader Guest

WCOM looks very strong here. Buying blocks in the 1.3-1.35 area. Looking to exit sometime late tomorrow on bounce hopefully.

#29     May 14, 2002
  10. 577 mio shares traded today.
    absolutely incredible.

3 years ago was that the complete volume for NASDAQ
    on a single day.

really crazZZy.

#30     May 14, 2002