any views on Earn2trade's Gauntlet

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by padutrader, Dec 11, 2021.

1. Overnight

Overnight

Yes, they would be a perfect fit for you. Be sure to reset after each failure, because you will learn each time you reload your account.

#11     Dec 12, 2021
  2. Overnight

Overnight

#12     Dec 12, 2021
  3. fan27

fan27

Photoshop bro. lol

#13     Dec 12, 2021
  4. GotherL

GotherL

What is this for the Kentucky Tornado Outbreak?

The OP is asking for 53M.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2021
    #14     Dec 13, 2021
  5. I've been around the block with several of the firms, I haven't seen the stat posted with any others. So props to E2T.

#15     Dec 15, 2021
  6. TraderKohl

TraderKohl

I recently came across a trading journal tracker website, swiset.com. Works with NT8.
    They have a beta feature called FundingHunt, where you can simulate trying to earn an account with Earn2Trade, Uprofit or SpeedUp for Futures. For Forex you can simulate evaluations with TopStep, FTMO, The5ers and BluFX. Once you "verify" the NT8 Sim account you will be using, you cannot reset it in NT and continue the FundingHunt.

I have only given it a minimun try and have not evaluated to give any opinions on the journaling features or funding hunt. I just thought it was a clever feature and wanted to pass it on to those looking to try out a funding service. Swiset screenshot here.

upload_2021-12-18_11-9-47.png

#16     Dec 18, 2021
    Onra and Laissez Faire like this.
  7. Swiset is pretty legit, I reviewed them earlier this year and talked to them directly. It works like a charm, plugs into NT and just pulls all your trades. Dashboard is pretty slick as well. I havent tried the FundingHunt aspect, but the journaling part is pretty good.

#17     Dec 18, 2021
    Laissez Faire likes this.
  8. Interesting. Been looking for something to better track performance and this might be it.

#18     Dec 18, 2021
  9. Gasparov

Gasparov

Sorry to hijack this thread potentially, but I'm also looking into funded accounts (For futures). I've checked out TopStep, Earn2Trade, OneUpTrader, and if you know others for futures please let me know! I am mostly interested in something similar to OUT where it is a rather short process, and no monthly subscription fee for market data. So far the others I looked at do have a market data fee every month, even though their competitor does not for some reason.

#19     Dec 21, 2021
  10. You can check out my site if you like, I have reviews of the ones you mentioned and a few others as well that might be up your alley. On the monthly market data unfortunately OneUp is the only one I know of that doesn't have an ongoing fee once funded. Most are reasonable though I would say.

#20     Dec 21, 2021