Any UK based traders on here?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by borriskent, Oct 23, 2019.

1. london is a nice place despite the weather, but one thing i do have problems understanding is the leasehold strata titles which are fraught with legal issues..I can't convince myself owning a strata-leasehold title in london is a good idea, freeholds are expensive unless far out or in the south

#21     Nov 19, 2019
  2. ZBZB

ZBZB

This group is on zoom now on the fourth Wednesday of the month. Contact Mike for details.

#22     Sep 22, 2021
  3. many users and traders are in Jersey and Isle of Man

#23     Sep 23, 2021
  4. Just landed on this thread also in search of fellow UK-based trader...

Why is that many are from these areas? Is that because of the different tax-related matters?

#24     Jan 24, 2023
    ecou9699 likes this.
  5. ecou9699

ecou9699

Hi all, just found this forum via Andrew Aziz's book. I've been learning by myself via courses and books for the last couple of years and using demo accounts. The time has come to start trading with real money but I was struggling to find a real community. it would be great to meet and chat with someone who is in a similar position or already making money from trading. I still have a full time job but gradually moving down to 4 days a week and start trading properly too. I'm in the midlands near the M1.

What broker are people using? I'm using IG at the moment.

#25     Feb 1, 2023
  6. IB and..HL? (lol)

#26     Feb 1, 2023
    ecou9699 likes this.