Any Trading Related Q&A Sites Like Quora and Esp. Stack Exchange?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by bankroll, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Looks okay, but a bit too much like a place for NinjaTrader dummies, so I predict it will soon be under heavy manipulation by the likes of Fat Tails, I am afraid.

That's the places he and his ilk like to hang out at. The dumber the crowd, the safer he feels.

#51     Mar 11, 2013
  2. Not very active and seems to be deteriorating. The last question about tension headaches is really strange. Can't these people use Google to find answers to questions like that? Odd crowd.

#52     Mar 22, 2013
  3. I think I know what other site/blog you mean. I saw it too. It was really good. I have not seen them online for the past few months either.

Hopefully, they will be back.

#53     Mar 23, 2013
  4. I too have a little problem with Big Mike.

And I think this might be the best thread to confess it, though I have already mentioned it in another thread and I am thinking about starting a separate thread so that people don't waste their time on that forum.

He kicked me out for "posting BS" or at least that was the official reason I was given. I don't think I was posting BS. I suspect the reason was different, but I might as well elaborate on the whole thing in another, new, thread.

In due time, when I am in the mood for that.

#54     Mar 23, 2013
  5. #55     Mar 28, 2013
  6. you are correct, they are chats....I was lazy and didn't use the correct word. my bad.

#56     Mar 28, 2013
  7. Thanks!

I checked it out last night. These guys are good. They pull no punches. Here is my favorite post:

http://tradingloonies.wordpress.com/2013/03/01/trading-loonies-2012-awards/

#57     Mar 29, 2013
  8. #58     Mar 29, 2013
  9. Humpy

Humpy

With a body like that she doesn't need brains.

#59     Mar 30, 2013
  10. Thanks for finding them. That's the guys I had in mind too. I might join them on Twitter as well. Need to open an account first.

#60     Apr 2, 2013