Any trading groups in New York metro area?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by tricktrader, Jul 26, 2007.

1. For the launch of my book on October 1st, I'm trying to setup a launch party with a big ass open bar for traders...stay tuned--could be a good time and a chance for everyone to meet and talk shop.

#21     Sep 8, 2007
  2. Sounds promising Timmy and should be fun. Good luck with the book and other endeavors you got planned. :D :D

#22     Sep 9, 2007

3. Nice to see I am not the only one. Like everybody said before me, a meet should be interesting. I would vote for a semi - inexpensive place. let's not forget that some of us are still struggling. :D :D :D

#23     Sep 9, 2007
  4. Want inexpensive? Take the 7 to the last stop (main st) and I'll treat you all to 75 cent peking duck sandwiches!

#24     Sep 9, 2007
  5. "....peking duck sandwiches". really. never had that. what kind of bread?

#25     Sep 9, 2007
  6. It's not the traditional pancake, just sliced bun, but what can you expect for a few quarters . . .

#26     Sep 9, 2007
  7. walsh

walsh

I'm in Queens.

#27     Sep 9, 2007

8. I used to switch busses to get to my ex ex job (last stop on the 7 that is) in another lifetime. What is the name of this place ? Would love to check it out. :D :D

When I said inexpensive I was not thinking of establishments with 99 cents menu! :D :D :D However, I must say some of the most delicious food I have eaten had been rather inexpensive.

#28     Sep 9, 2007
  9. Like alot of other restaurants in the area I don't know the english name, but I believe it's a part of a place called "Corner ## Restaurant" which is upstairs to it.

Walk south on Main St. from the subway exit, it's on the west side of the street on the corner before the LIRR overpass, you'll see a bright sign and a small booth where they make them as you order.

#29     Sep 9, 2007
  10. i could use one right now.

#30     Sep 9, 2007