Any trading firms in Tampa or Orlando?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by drase, Jun 22, 2009.

1. Look on the upper right of the scottrends site.. Deland Fl..

#11     Jul 13, 2009
  2. drase

drase

I think ur confused. I asked about juggernaut trading for their Orlando address, not scottrends.

#12     Jul 13, 2009
  3. :confused: My wife says I dont multi-task well.. sorry..

#13     Jul 13, 2009
  4. lolololololol @ DELAND FL.

you can't even commute here from anywhere worth living. I know cause I'm from down the block.

#14     Jul 14, 2009
  5. Ninja77

Ninja77

#15     Aug 1, 2009
  6. Deland is a nice small town, easy commute to from Daytona or Orlando.You don't know much about that area .
    PS. I don't live there

#16     Aug 1, 2009
  7. haha I did live there, I do temporarily live here for the next week, my ex gf did a hellish commute to get her mba at stetson from downtown orlando, I had my 21st birthday there, my first kiss in the old "park" (alley with a tree in it) downtown, my high school band played at every now defunct bar and coffeehouse there, I have paid infinite traffic tickets at the courthouse, and I have some errands to run there in the next few hours.

its nothing to brag about, but I know deland buddy.

If you have a pulse, it sucks. if you are a redneck or a recluse, maybe you'll be okay.

anyone who has anything going for them makes it their first priority to get OUT of volusia county. since I've moved back I haven't run into anyone my age who isn't weighed down with kids from a young age or functionally retarded.

#17     Aug 2, 2009
  8. I guess that how it works in your class, among your peers . Had no idea it is that bad in Deland, I go there for the art festival and some concerts in Stetson.

#18     Aug 2, 2009
  9. drase

drase

Is broadstreet 1 of the 2 or have u found 2 more? What are there names?

#19     Aug 2, 2009

10. Ill admit I kind of get a kick out of ragging on the place, but Im sure some people like it for reasons I do not understand. Its definitely not for me, I am far too restless and my demographic (young single professional) simply doesnt exist here.

Stopping by stetson for some cultural activities probably puts DeLand in its best light, and I can see how you would like it for a relaxing weekend.

#20     Aug 2, 2009