Any traders that live within a 2 to 3 hour drive of DC willing to meet and take trading seriously?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by nonpln, May 2, 2024.

1. poopy

poopy

Be genuine with your answer... says a guy with endless prior nicks and four posts on this one. You're wasting your time and nobody cares.

#11     May 5, 2024
    jys78 likes this.
  2. Sprout

Sprout

just open a discord and invite your friends, low friction and time/location are irrelevant

#12     May 5, 2024
  3. nonpln

nonpln

Alright. So, you making condescending remarks in a post you have no interest in, isn't wasting your time?

If your response is you're not putting your life on hold to do that and you can multi-task, maybe it's possible the same thing applies for me and that you're not special? At least I stated my purpose. Mind sharing your purpose of being here?

#13     May 5, 2024
  4. nonpln

nonpln

I don't know a lot of people that day trade full time. Nor do I know a lot of people that would even have the ability to put in that time even if they wanted to. They have other responsibilities. Is it the case that you have a lot of friends that are doing this full time or have enough free time, so it would be as simple as inviting them to a discord? If that reflects poorly on me, so be it but that is certainly the case.

#14     May 5, 2024
  5. nonpln

nonpln

You just repeated part of my post and added an exclamation point. The other part you just made up whatever you wanted to, for whatever reason you wanted to.

#15     May 5, 2024
  6. poopy

poopy

Just open a room and sell your wares there. WTF is going to drive up to three hours ostensibly on a consistent basis? I think your dog has ADHD. Your approach as a "new member" wasn't well conceived. You should have established a rep with one of your previous nicks... or maybe that's the problem.

5Y and counting.

upload_2024-5-5_9-18-2.png

#16     May 5, 2024
  7. Sprout

Sprout

Valid criticism, depends on what age range you're in.

If starting from scratch, YT or Twitter search on day trading will pull up tons of stuff, then you can use info sites to check metrics to glean audience

eg.
    https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/daytradewarrior
    https://socialblade.com/youtube/c/brookstradingcourse
    https://socialblade.com/youtube/c/inner_circle_trader

just examples, not promoting any of the above nor making claims

Last edited: May 5, 2024
    #17     May 5, 2024
  8. Sprout

Sprout

there are so many levels of irony in this post.. meta-irony-inception vibes

#18     May 5, 2024
  9. poopy