Any traders that live within a 2 to 3 hour drive of DC willing to meet and take trading seriously?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by nonpln, May 2, 2024.

1. poopy

poopy

Dude you're fishing. Your ES journal BS is not tradeable; any more than those other losers.

BTO ES 31.00 SL 04.50 target 55.00.

Every one of your posts is a multiple longer than what it takes to post a trade.

#151     May 22, 2024
  2. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

you’ve been trading well for only 6 weeks. Come back in 6 months or 6 years or 16 years. Markets have a way of making think you have figured it out and then it clubs you like a baby seal.

#152     May 22, 2024
    Option_Attack likes this.
  3. poopy

poopy

We don't get along but @schizo clearly isn't FOS. You find this difficult? At least he puts himself out there with actionable-posts.

upload_2024-5-22_14-23-13.png

#153     May 22, 2024
  4. nonpln

nonpln

I had time to post because i took advantage of the ranging market earlier. it was such a small time frame and tight range on some of them that it was too fast and pointless to post.

the reason i started posting is because i did well earlier and once the market opened up I had a fairly rare and unique setup/pattern that NQ would return to 18759 with extremely high odds. Hence why I said any down move is a head fake until we take out 18759. That's insanity if you say you can't take advantage of the data knowing price will return above a level. Price even dipped providing a premium entry for all types of style of trading. Price moved down over 25 points in under 30 seconds and went up 20 in under 13 seconds. Impossible for me to post a trade in that type of speed.

thanks a lot for a one-time off entry on a gap trade i guess.

#154     May 22, 2024
  5. nonpln

nonpln

i already explained that isn't the case. I've looked back since 1998 and did not curve fit and added no filter, kept to strictly raw price data to build the core risk management system i am using. Then created strategies within that and also applied a simple filter system.

#155     May 22, 2024
  6. nonpln

nonpln

iam about done on this thread. understand some of you mean well, but you're bringing up obvious things that I've considered am well aware of and have already moved way beyond. so thanks for your concerns, but i am well aware.

#156     May 22, 2024
  7. poopy

poopy

If you had come on here stating the obvious; that you're looking for a backer then you would have had a better reception. You handled it poorly. You agreed to start a journal but it's clear that you don't want to risk being wrong.

The best way to save face would be to post your EOD run with a PNL figure. It's unambiguous.

#157     May 22, 2024
  8. nonpln

nonpln

i've did my best to explain this is not the standard post, even if it looks like it on the surface. no, not directly asking for a backer, just want a partner to make things easier. If they get value in trading with me real time, that's another route to go. don't have to rush into anything. Do you really think I want to meet someone in person to waste their time and mine? maybe you do think that, but i can assure you i value my time more than that even if you don't believe it.

In the end the other party is most likely going to get much more value(unless they've already also figured out the markets to the degree I have than in that case it's a moot point anyways). Completely aware it's very painful for most people to help someone else have an easier time in trading, but they'll be getting that same help from me as well.

I said i'd start a journal within 48 hours and i will to give it a shot. Being completely serious I had to finish up one account and not make any mistakes to secure a pay out so I could pay some bills and not be so stressed out. I secured that today on the final trade idea I posted in the ES journal. so it may have been worthless to you my apologies, but thankfully it wasn't worthless to me.

sure ill start a journal and post some ES trades when I can, results and general thoughts. but we both know people are just going to troll and waste my time, but sure ill believe in you once even though you don't believe in me, let's do it.

#158     May 22, 2024
  9. saman11

saman11

Yeah, keeping it concise and handling things remotely can help keep the focus on the goal without unnecessary complications.