Any Traders In S.W. Ontario Out There ?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by MACD_addy, Mar 23, 2004.

1. I'm interested in communicating with anyone in S.W. Ontario who is interested in discussing prop. trading opportunities both in house and remote. PM me or just respond here on the board.
    I am seeking both experienced and in-experienced traders for equities and experienced traders for futures.

Cheers,
    MACD

#41     Nov 24, 2004
  2. gobble, gobble

#42     Nov 25, 2004
  3. RedFox

RedFox

Happy Thanksgiving to all the traders in S.W. Ontario!

Red

#43     Nov 25, 2004
  4. mnx

mnx

wow i'm suprised i never posted to this thread.... hamilton ontario here. I used to trade etf's (mostly qqq) but now have moved to trading nyse.

mnx

#44     Nov 25, 2004
  5. RedFox

RedFox

Me too! Toronto here. Trading mostly NYSE right now. Hey to all fellow S.W. Ontario traders!

RedFox

#45     Nov 25, 2004
  6. Bigmak

Bigmak

Hey, I just stumbled upon this thread today for the first time. I thought I was alone down here in Essex County. I'm from Leamington to be more exact. If there's anyone in the area interested in talkin stock, send me a PM or something.

#46     Nov 25, 2004
  7. Thanksgiving for us in Southwestern Ontario was on Oct 11th, but thanks for the happiness anyways.

erie

#47     Nov 25, 2004
  8. Index22

Index22

Trading in London, Ont. Mainly futures (indexes and currencies). Have been trading for a number of years now and trade from an office with 3 other traders (all doing own thing).

Drop me a line and we can chat further.

Bob B

#48     Nov 25, 2004
  9. A north Yorker and loving it~

#49     Nov 25, 2004
  10. mikeyd

mikeyd

Oakville here west of Toronto. Tradin futures and am always open to hookin up with the same and chewin the fat. Will travel for conversation and shop talk. Wish I could get back to Calgary though. That would be nice to get off at 2:15 instead of 4:15 lol.

:cool:

#50     Nov 26, 2004