Any Traders in Pittsburgh?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by bouncy, Jul 16, 2009.

1. wHat a joke. Pittsburgh coming back strong economically. Cleveland has long since died

#11     Jul 19, 2009
  2. Pekelo

Pekelo

Not that you deserve a response...

What was the question and what was your answer? You came up with a question what you thought was funny. I never namecall, I just put you in your place, as it should be done with any stupid troll...

People living in shitholes shouldn't bitch about other places. :)

On Ignore from now....

P.S.: For extra credit:

"(2207)According to the latest edition of their Places Rated Almanac, Pittsburgh was rated as the top metropolitan area in which to live. Pittsburgh hasn't seen number one since 1995 so the region is celebrating their latest distinction. Rounding out the top five are 2) San Francisco, 3) Seattle, 4) Portland (Oregon), and 5) Philadelphia."

"2009 Last October, BusinessWeek magazine named Pittsburgh one of best places to live during a recession."

#12     Jul 19, 2009
  3. Devo

Devo

Pittsburgh here also.

#13     Jul 20, 2009
  4. Primanti Brothers.

6 rings.

3 Cups

Marino

Steel Curtain

We are Family

enough said.

#14     Jul 20, 2009
  5. Brownsfan...talk about "something in the water", Cleveland is the only city in the country where the river caught on fire. Talk about filth.

How about these stats Pittsburgh over Cleveland:

11 games in a row
    17 wins of the last 18 games
    24 wins of the last 27 games

Considering football is big business, I suggest you shut your trap before you embarrass yourself even further.

#15     Jul 20, 2009
  6. Pekelo

Pekelo

Did that dumbfuck* dare to bring up football? I can't see, but I assumed he would.

I didn't want to take this thread offtopic, but morons like him do that. Look, we understand your frustration over your shitty team and your envy of the neightbour city's team, but that is not reason to talk shit about a city! Just pick a better team already, it is easy!!

*From the Urban dictionary, because I never namecall:

Dumbfuck: [noun] Anyone who dares to mention Cleveland in the same sentence with the Steelers.

There you have it....

For extra credit: In September the G20 leaders are going to meet (you guessed it right!) in Pittsburgh.

#16     Jul 21, 2009
  7. martymjp

martymjp

Foul language is never appropriate. It does not become a man. It is too bad ET is so lax in monitoring posts.

#17     Jul 21, 2009
  8. The Clownsfan hasn't responded back. Guess his turn using Cleveland's one computer was up.

Cleveland=Mistake on the Lake

double yoi

#18     Jul 21, 2009
  9. John47

John47

So who's interested in starting an office and what do you trade?

CME local here moving back to pittsburgh soon.

#19     Aug 1, 2009
  10. bsjn1580

bsjn1580

Okay, now that all of the sports posturing is done with, are there any prop firms in Pittsburgh or any people thinking about starting one?

Im an MBA student in Pittsburgh, and would be very interested in working in this city!

#20     Aug 11, 2009