Any Traders in Pittsburgh?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by bouncy, Jul 16, 2009.

1. bouncy

bouncy

Any experienced traders trading in office or remotely here?

Any Assent traders?

2. Pekelo

Pekelo

I thought you were planning a move to Israel. Try a search for Steelers or Pinguins and you will see, who is from there.

Oh wait.... :cool:

3. dealmaker

dealmaker

Are there any prop trading offices in Pitssburgh?

4. kxvid

kxvid

I am from pittsburgh. What do you trade? I mostly trade futures, but also stocks sometimes.

dealmaker:
    I don't know of any prop firms operating in Pittsburgh. Maybe you could start one?

5. Are the people in Pittsburgh intelligent enough to even comprehend what stocks are?

:D

6. Sounds like those six Super Bowl rings might be eating at you Browns Fan. :)

7. tflmoto

tflmoto

haha....where you from brownsfan? I am from Akron area.

8. I'm in the Cleveland area.

Just amazed that people from Pittsburgh can operate their computers and find websites such as this one.

9. Pekelo

Pekelo

Yeah, that was obvious.

By the way, dumbfuck, this is NOT the year to talk shit about Pittsburghers! :)

Now please don't litter the thread with your stupidity....

10. Clear example of the intelligence of pittsburgh fans - I was clearly responding to a question and you couldn't comprehend that.

Thank you for reinforcing the fact that pittsburgh fans are rather stupid and have difficulty comprehending simple discussions.

:D

This is too easy. They really are a very, very dumb bunch. You'll note that he couldn't comprehend that I was responding to a question and when that was too much, he had to revert to some cussing in order to validate his posting.

Typical pitt fan that reverts to cussings when they realize they cannot respond like a normal adult. Must be something in the water.

:eek:

#10     Jul 19, 2009