Any traders in Orlando?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by janko, Oct 9, 2001.

1. janko

janko

If any are and you are interested in working for a prop firm (well not exactly a prop firm) but close, and trade firms capital, i guess it would be almost like Echo, put up 10k and get commissions bellow penny per share - of course depending on volume,.The whole idea is to get several traders together put up some cash to guearntee the act and by combining our volume we would get discounts on commission. By keeping low overhead and costs it could be a profitable setup. Or at least that is the idea. I doubt there are any traders here but in case there are and are interested -send me an e-mail and i'll get in touch with the guy who is putting this together. he's working through Summit - i think. thnx guys.

2. I know a prop firm in Orlando that may be interested in your business and their software platform blows away TradeCast IMO. Actually, it is comparable to Watcher so I am talking from an execution point of view. If you are interested, email me and I will tell you the name of the company as I do not want to appear as if I am hyping them......I am one of their prop traders though I trade remote and am not in Orlando.

3. crefins

crefins

hey dattrader - would you mind emailing me with the name - i am relocating to florida within the next month or so and would like to contact them - i worked for andover for 8 months - i have all my licenses and a good resume

thanks in advance -:)

4. EOM

5. We have tried twice in the past to get together a handful of serious traders in the Orlando area, but to no avail. I, too, am interested in opening up there...if we can find some qualified traders to be in the initial group. We only need 4 or 5 decent traders.

6. crefins

crefins

thanks for the infor dattrader - it really helps me out.

Don, I would be interested in talking with you about Orlando. I have been trading for two years, fully licensed with 55,63, and 7. I am moving to Florida within the next two months. You can email me at Crefins@aol.com