Any traders in Gibraltar?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Ghost of Cutten, Jun 25, 2010.

1. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

#31     Jun 21, 2014
  2. Butterball

Butterball

It's great if you like living in a shithole with a bunch of Arabs.

I'd recommend getting a dump studio flat in GZ for taxes and then a decent pad around the Marbella area (1 hour drive) for actual living. Dangerous tax-wise but well-worth the difference in lifestyle and scenery (yes, that scenery).

#32     Jun 22, 2014
  3. dealmaker

dealmaker

Or completely forget about Gibraltar and move to another British overseas territory, Jersey. St. Helier is gorgeous, lots of dining and drinking establishments, every major bank in the World is on the island, no income tax, safe, secure, fabulous schools, developed World, you can get away to France or UK regularly and you still have the beaches you wanted. And if you want to start a new career as a bank rober, I am told there $195 billion deposited in Jersey banks.

#33     Jun 22, 2014
  4. Hey my name is Jules, I'm an options trader for a small CTA in NY. Just moved over here and living in La Linea with my gf who works over in Gib. So I'm working from home and trading all alone. Any chance you guys have some kind of meet up for drinks with other traders? If not can I offer you a drink sometime lol working from home .. I'm probably the only home working trader in La Linea :(

#34     May 3, 2018
  5. WLC

WLC

Hi Jules or juliantonio. I have recently move to Spain, and I would there-fore like to hear if you know any good accounting firm, (that offer their tax accounting's service to small non professional investors/traders with cross broder tax issues Spain-US.

#35     Jun 16, 2018