Any traders from Scandinavia?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Baruch, Jun 14, 2003.

1. trader59

trader59

If you are Series Seven, how do you take your bi-yearly 101 Continuing Education test there?

#21     Nov 12, 2003
  2. London, Frankfurt and Geneve (?) have testcenters.

#22     Nov 12, 2003
  3. I'm not Scandinavian, but I feel I was Bjorn to Trade. :D

#23     Nov 12, 2003
  4. There must be more traders from Scandinavia?

#24     Dec 20, 2003
  5. May I ask some questions?

How much per month in SKR is your broadband connection....or do you use dial-up..?

How are taxes on profits from Futures trading treated in Sweden?

Does e-signal have operations in Scandinavia or must you pay them in USD? Can you pay monthly?

Sorry, for all the questions. I lived in Stockholm for 5 years from 1988 through Oct 1995 with my Swedish Wife. We have been happily married for 16 years and will return to Sweden from California when we retire...hopefully early. I will probably trade from home during my retirement years in Sweden, and was wondering about "how it was" to be a retail-trader in Sweden.

Any information would be appreciated.

Michael B.

#25     Dec 25, 2003
  6. Why do you want to move fron sunny California to cold Sweden?

#26     Dec 25, 2003
  7. I am having a good time here in California and was born here.....but after experiencing Sweden......there is nothing quite like it.....To make a long story short.....The honesty of the people and culture...

Michael B.

#27     Dec 25, 2003
  8. And the the highest taxes in the world?

#28     Dec 25, 2003
  9. Well....I guess you are not going to answer my questions......

But thank you for your replies.....I know taxes are high and it is cold there....I was thinking of more detail....but thank you for this thread ......as now I know its possible to trade there.

Michael B.

#29     Dec 25, 2003
  10. Sorry. I can't answer your questions, because I live in Denmark and not Sweden. But I hope one of the Swedish traders will do it.

#30     Dec 25, 2003