Any Toronto Traders

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by pbw, Feb 6, 2006.

1. mcelitetrader

mcelitetrader ET Sponsor

Just for everyones warning....

There are a few hunters on elitetader that will pm you and attempt to set up contacts with brokerages for you.

Be forewarned.....the setup for them is to take 5-10% cut off your top and also a cut of any ticket charges. Go directly through the firm once he/she says who the firms are....you can always arrange your own deals that clearly beat their best offer.

If not reply and we can set up arrangements to get the best deal. I am more than happy to give anyone information on my setup and any setups that are out there. Put everything on the table

I have traded with 3 prop firms and have takled to at least 3 other prop setups in Toronto and others with remote setups. I am very annoyed with these scammers taking cuts from the traders without them knowing how to trade themselves....like leeches picking on a piece of fruit.

Keep this in mind.....

Yours in trading

#21     Feb 12, 2006
  2. pbw

pbw

Good, we are starting to get more replies.

How about tentatively picking a time and place for meeting.

Date: how about Sat March 4, 2006

Place:
    I kind of like Samson77's idea of meeting at the hotel bar which he reconmends accross the street from his place. It's in Oakville however -- it may help some coming from the west like Niagara Falls. I also like that Samson77 has offered his condo to meet up for those who may want to stick around after and play some poker.

Some may even want to crash at his place over night if they get too drunk and play until late -- if of course Samson permits.

or else we could keep the meeting up in downtown Toronto.

Personally I favour going to Oakville as it is not too far,

comments....

I'd rather meet up earlier than later -- like 6pm or so. --maybe even earlier...

#22     Feb 13, 2006
  3. qtip

qtip

#23     Feb 13, 2006
  4. aja

aja

trading Fx, mini ES & Russell from Scarborough.

#24     Feb 13, 2006
  5. Let's keep this thread on topic ok guys!!!

March 4th would work but I really think we should do an after dinner thing and not too late were traders and need to get up the next day remember :D.

All interested say I'm in and let's see how many we have.

#25     Feb 13, 2006
  6. pbw

pbw

Yes please state if March 4th is good and if you prefer Downtown Toronto or Oakville. Depending on the results a meeting place will be picked. Brief posts stating your preferences will help at this point -- so as not to digress onto other topics. Also are you up to playing poker.

Fo me:

Oakville: yes

March 4: yes

Poker: probably

Looks like I will be attending...

#26     Feb 13, 2006
  7. pbw

pbw

Guys/ Girls, lets get responding and make this fun evening network get together happen. March 4th is only around the corner. We are all in the same boat and some fruitful networks may happen ---

sign up -- as if your stock is crashing down and the stop button must be hit...

We need at least ten for a go ahead ....

#27     Feb 15, 2006
  8. MISSISSAUGA

SQUARE ONE AREA

ER2, YM AND DAX

#28     Feb 16, 2006
  9. Oakville yes
    March 4 Yes
    Late in Evening Yes After 7-8 is fine
    Drink No beer or alcholic things
    and offcourse No poker
    Just plain trade ideas and making some kind of network so we can go ahead a group and start doing something countable.

#29     Feb 16, 2006
  10. pbw

pbw

Looks like we may have to cancel the Toronto Hook up meeting -- since responses are not coming in.

if it doesn't work out this time -- we may need to give it another attepmt --maybe in a couple months down the road.

Last chance to get this thing going --- sign up if interested.

#30     Feb 20, 2006