Any thoughts on prop firms in the New York City area?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Gcapman, Jul 11, 2008.

1. I know that Dimension had a branch in queens kew gardens not sure if they still exit,s

#11     Jul 12, 2008
  2. Gcapman

Gcapman

Thanks Ksonsinc!

Simple question, but of course all the idiots who posted with their horrible grammar/spelling only made themselves look even stupider than their weekly P&L..

Cheers!

#12     Jul 12, 2008
  3. Gcapman

Gcapman

It's pretty clear that you were the lazy one when studying for your GED....

It's spelled haven't not have'nt -- and you don't use "not" again after the word you imbecilic nitwit!

It's also "Are you sure you can't be bothered......." not "Are you sure you can be bothered...."

I have no problem with you drinking my coffee but it seems you're too stupid to even know that it's too hot to drink right now......

Try not to think too much about my last statement -- it might hurt your little miniscule peabrain.....

Damn, you are really truly a great example of why people should not drop out of junior high school.

Cheeers!

#13     Jul 12, 2008
  4. Gcapman

Gcapman

No, I was actually just curious to see if there were any reputable prop firms in Queens for me to join --- for the past 7 years, I've been working in the city and I can't stand the hour-long train ride any longer and figured that one good firm is just as good as another so there's no "real" reason for me to waste time and money commuting if I can avoid it.

Thanks for posting a semi-decent response to my question.

Cheers!

#14     Jul 12, 2008
  5. Surdo

Surdo

There used to be a few branch offices of prop firms in Great Neck, glad you appreciated my sarcasm, I was waiting for spellcheck!

Good trading!

el surdo

#15     Jul 12, 2008
  6. zdreg

zdreg

there probably is no connection between poor grammar /spelling and the bottom line.
    there might be a connection between your 1 hour commute and your bottom line.

why can't you trade remote?

#16     Jul 12, 2008
  7. Hey there
    I understand your comuting problem
    I work in the city all the way Downtown and stay in queens
    The subways have just got worst with all the people the delay,s etc etc
    When i was looking for a prop firm i found dimension and the guy asked me since you stay in queen would you like the join the Queens office and i was like i will start in the NYC office and then later decide.
    I was trading in thier office for 2 months and then i quit due to my own personal reason.
    Well it not the matter of lazyness, it is saving time energy and you can do alot in your spare time

It is the same shit trading in queens or manhattan
    Sometime you dont feel like trading remote
    You would like to go out sit on a desk talk with a few people interact and whenit is done come home. :)

#17     Jul 13, 2008