Any Tampa area traders around?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by trader3, Sep 18, 2006.

1. Well, I have lived in the Clearwater area for over 20 years, so I can help if you are considering living on this side of Tampa Bay. What are your interests? Are you looking to buy or rent? If buying, what's your price range?

#11     Sep 20, 2006
  2. i currently live in tampa but moving back to orlando in a few months, don't know much about the area in terms of traders but i do know there is a decent sized cta office that is 5 min from me in carrollwood.

#12     Sep 22, 2006
  3. gimp570

gimp570

I am looking into renting a small office in the tampa Bay area. To trade out of. I know that there are small executive suites available. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to look. I am looking for space close to the airport area. Any into that one could provide would be appreciated. Ex location price lease length.

I remember The building next to ONe BUc place/International mall had a few trading offices in em Ex WorldCO and a few others. Does anyone know how much they are and what the lease entails.

#13     Oct 1, 2006
  4. what about that general area over on anderson(i think) where the veterans entrance/exit is over where that new AMC is at....i drove past there the other day and saw pleny of empty office space

#14     Oct 2, 2006
  5. Gulf beaches are a great area to trade from... if I was a US citizen this is where I would be trading.

#15     Oct 2, 2006
  6. I've rented from Airport Executive Suites before. I liked them the best out of the different executive suite choices in Tampa. They are near International Plaza Mall and the airport off of Lois Ave. in a high rise building that has very nice suites you can rent on a month to month basis, rent a cherry oak desk and black swivel chair for an extra $20/month, use of the conference room and receptionist included in rent. Their phone number is 813-876-5602 and their wed site is www.wilderofficebuildings.com

#16     Oct 2, 2006
  7. gimp570

gimp570

What is the general price that a small office would cost?? Just big enough to put a desk or 2 in... Any idea? Do the prices include internet access and cable?? Or are they extra?

Z

#17     Oct 3, 2006