Any systems on how to trade the fed?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by alisa, Jun 28, 2006.

1. zxcv1fu

zxcv1fu

I think my first post about market vu show was deleted. It make my second post sounds strange.

I have nothing to do with the show & have no commercial interest. If we can not mention any product or service here. It will be very hard to post anything. I think the moderator's delet finger is too fast.

#21     Jun 28, 2006
  2. saving your money for another day is better than just being in it and losing - so just sit on your hands and do nothing is also a way to play

#22     Jun 29, 2006
  3. Hello:

My thread titled "Trading the FOMC" shows some intraday trades.

If you are relatively new, you should know that most of the responses you received are just plain crap. It is really unfortunate. People here love to talk about things that they know nothing about or have failed at themselves.

If you have questions let me know. If I can help I will.

Best Regards,
    Steve

#23     Jun 29, 2006
  4. Dear Alisa
    this is what I do trading the fed and it is been profitable. I do not watch Bernake. if an important release is due say at 02:15 i go to my platform and hedge the trade 15 minutes before the announcement. hedging give you the change to cash in on the the minute the market sentiment is being reflected in the market.

I trade with fxsol, because they offer hedging. Also a few minutes prior to that movement you can actually see, which way the market is heading to and you simple cancel the other order.

You can make good money by just trading the fed and other major news releases

Hope it helps

#24     Aug 9, 2006