Any suggestion for an IP anonimyzer?

Discussion in 'Networking and Security' started by TraderTactics, Sep 4, 2010.

1. I am a hair stylist and web anonymity is trivial for me. I just use a laptop with no personal data in it and I drive to a hot spot. I stay in my car, I send my messages with an email address I sign for at that time and I surf around to anywhere I want. Then I use ccleaner to clean everyting or I even reformat my hard drive.

I am just a hair stylist...

#21     Sep 7, 2010
  2. tlow

tlow

#22     Sep 7, 2010
    #24     Sep 8, 2010
  4. While were at it, sometimes there will be a list of 50 emails posted on the web of people/organizations who share similar interests.

But the list is usually given without commas between the addresses. So, you can't just cut and paste the list. I've contacted the sites that do this, but they're not selling anything, so they don't respond.

Is there a function in Gmail or something to insert the commas?

#25     Sep 8, 2010
  5. tlow

tlow

Not true...with openvpn you can get up 256 bit encryption through various standards. Even if you only have 128 bit encryption, if you passkey is long/strong enough, even if your ISP logged your data it would take them YEARS to figure it out. Unless you are doing something big time illegal or something to catch the eye of the secret service they might start watching you. I don't think they are going to take the effort. They would be better off doing a man in the middle attack, which, Im no lawyer, but pretty sure would be illegal for them to do.

#26     Sep 10, 2010
  6. Listen, I do not like clowns.

A. can your ISP, or any ISP, record your traffic? Answer: Yes. Actually, they are required by law in many countries to do it and keep the records for 5 years.

B. Can they decrypt it? The answer is Yes. Actually, it is trivial for up to 256K.

The rest is typical BS. The issue is whether these services are trully anonymous. The answer is not. The answer should not depend on whether they have the time or willing to find out. Do you understand the difference or you are a complete clown?

#27     Sep 11, 2010

7. Unless the software is made by Ivanovich its not worth a shit.

:) :D :D :D

#28     Sep 26, 2010
  8. bstay

bstay

#29     Oct 6, 2010
  9. Let us know what you think pls.

#30     Oct 6, 2010