Any Successfull Traders From CoiledMarkets?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by version77, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JJ, you do know there is an ignore function? Use it if you don't
    want to read my posts.

(Gawd, some people are just born ignorant)...

#31     Nov 27, 2007
  2. Yes, this is pretty much the response that everyone (especially austinp) expected from you. :cool:

JJ

#32     Nov 27, 2007
  3. Well, your post above this one was well... just plain stupid.

If you think I am going to leave ET just because you post in the
    PnL thread then you are wrong. (You wouldn't anyway)...

I will give you some advive though. Get rid of QT and get a real
    charting program IF you can afford it. Or keep using the "freebie"
    and keep getting crappy tick and volume charts that don't even
    compare to other good charting platforms. Minute charts are off too.

Your welcome.

And quit kissing Austin's @ss...:p

#33     Nov 27, 2007
  4. ssblack

ssblack

Ah okay, my mistake.

I took the "you" as me directly.

#34     Nov 27, 2007
  5. Austin,

If you don't mind me asking - in general:

1) Are your stops always a fixed distance away from your entry or is it variable based on chart and your own methods?

2) How many round-trip do you do per day?

I'm just struggling to trade more than 1 lot per $25,000 of my account value. I remember reading somewhere that you mentioned you trade 1 lot per $5,000.

#35     Nov 27, 2007
  6. Why do people post trading blotters anyway? Unless your a vendor looking to promote from any combination of long and short accounts to scam the public, I can't see the reason. I guess if it works for you!! While I'm on the topic of postings, I have a few more questions...

Why do people post revealing pictures of their girlfriends on the internet?

How is Holly ? Or were those pictures of your girlfriend that you posted Austin taken off of elite ?

Why do people use GOD in their advertising....? Anybody, anybody??...Austin?? Or was that on the old web site..?

Yesterday AustinP says he's done with vending as of 12/1 but yet you can attend his seminar ( there's always another seminar) in January...so today he revises his statement to read " new clients" as of 12/1...funny guy..

Lets sit back and see all the Austin Clients post here at this forum,,,,,,,

This guy Austin burned my friend and ripped him off..that's all I need to know.

It all comes back at you in this life...

Either way you'd have to be crazy to hand your money over to this guy.

Bruce

#36     Nov 27, 2007
  7. Why do people post pictures of their dogs on the internet?

Or was that Holly and one of her friends?...:p (joking)...

Reminds me of a post Austin did not too long ago at ET...

He sounded like he was tired of sitting in front of his computer
    trading every day. He wished he had a system programmed in TS
    that would do his trades automatically. He also said he would rather
    have this than a naked lady. I fell over laughing so hard I almost
    broke my arm...:p

Imagine having this guy as your mentor.

P.S. Still no one coming forward to describe their great trading
    with Austin's method. I wonder where they are? Hiding in fear?

Come out, come out, wherever you are...:p

#37     Nov 27, 2007
  8. darren

darren

Austinp, please send me your website I am interested in learning! And go J E T S JETS JETS JETS!

#38     Nov 27, 2007
  9. I remember when the Trader P/L thread first started the same questions were asked.

Most of them aren't vendors except for a few.

Anyways, for the past few months I've been seeing this new bashing technique of vendors.

Vendors that post their brokerage statements must be hiding other accounts.

Therefore, the statement they did post has no merits.

Damned if you do and Damned if you don't. :p

Listen up folks, if you don't believe...

No brokerage statement, no in person live trading session, no audited records will make you a believer.

I'm serious (no sarcasm).

You are determine to find a flaw and a flaw you will find.

Just like any business, there will be happy clients and those that feel like they got ripped off.

I can't think of any vendor of any profession that deals with traders that has 100% satisfied clients (charting vendor, broker vendor, computer vendor, ISP vendor, strategy vendor et cetera).

I also think its weird to ask a vendor to have clients show up to state if they are successful or not.

We all know what's going to happen when a client shows up at ET and saids the service is good. :D

Therefore, don't hold your breath in thinking that his clients are reading this thread.

Any trader with integrity wouldn't allow his clients to get involved in threads like this.

Further, ET is not as big as you think especially when the number of active members is less than a few hundred.

By the way, today I did a upgrade of one of my trading tools and it crashed in the middle of a trade.

I lost 3.6 ER2 points on a 6 contract position...it froze when I tried to exit a profitable position at +1.1 points per contract.

Took about 4 mins to do the damage of moving (retracing) 4.7 points after it reached my price area for me to take the profit. :mad:

Damn vendors, it's all a conspiracy I tell you...

A conspiracy to take our money.

Mark

#39     Nov 27, 2007
  10. <i>"Why do people post trading blotters anyway?"</i>

Bruce, did you ask the guys who've been doing that in P&L Thread for years on end here inside ET? It is hands down the most popular thread of all, year after year.

Start with Szeven, Red Ink, PatrickQ, Reardon Metal & Lescor (in their day) and others why they post. Heck, I'd be happy to hear about that from them myself.

BTW... I didn't burn your friend or anyone, ever. If your friend has issues, have them call me on the phone (collect) and I'll make whatever ails them 200% right with them.

How's that sound?

#40     Nov 27, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.