Any Successfull Traders From CoiledMarkets?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by version77, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Made my cake and got business to do, so I'll bid everyone good trading if you're still at despite the many buy and sell opportunities the market has delivered this morning.

But leave you with this version:

2008 is right around the corner, everyone else is working their ass-off and growing as traders (austip getting his business together, anekedoten helping people and booking redicuolous coin, me helping people out with what I use to take care of business) ... you can decide to get it together and start getting a piece of the extraordinary profits that are available in this business, or you can continue to screw around.

Thing is, you're going to eventually discover that the only one you're screwing with is yourself.

Good trading,

JJ

#21     Nov 27, 2007
  2. Hey stupid. Unless you have taken his course and are profitable
    then shut up. Your endless nonsense is using space here at ET.

Why are you kissing Autin's ass anyway? You like white boys?

#22     Nov 27, 2007
  3. OK you village idiot, I helped you out with something once, but I guarantee you I'll never do it again.

How's that for an answer to your thread.

JJ

P.S. Please keep digging your own grave ... you now have zero credibility at this site.

#23     Nov 27, 2007
  4. <i>"you would have very good insight into how a trader conistently books profits, and keeps them."</i>

After yesterday's big trend move and the roiled tapes overnight, today has been a slammer session so far. Upward trend since mid-morning, but a 15min chart shows surge candles going both directions.

This is the type of tape where hitting all turns correct could yield +30pts ES, or -10pts if you make a few mistakes and let the v-surges eat you up.

I traded 1/2 positions so far, logged +14pts linear or the equivalent of +7pts on full-size allottment. I've also passed up a few more signals since 11am that worked for a few pts both ways.

Just waiting for 2pm and especially 3pm to arrive before trading further. Might be done for the day, we'll see. I only need to average +20pts ES and/or +'32 ticks ZB per month to build a very solid career. No need to game every wiggle & jiggle, just seeking the fat pitches lobbed across our charts.

Best Trading Wishes

#24     Nov 27, 2007
  5. ssblack

ssblack

How am I boasting? I never posted a blotter, nor will I. I'm just saying it worked for me, but not others, and so this could be the case with Austin's stuff too.

#25     Nov 27, 2007
  6. I can tell by your posts you are not even a profitable trader yet.

Yet, you pretend to be one. Why Jimmy?

#26     Nov 27, 2007
  7. You helped me with something? You must nuts... You better go
    to the doc and get some good medicine or get off the dope,
    whatever your problem is...

#27     Nov 27, 2007
  8. LOL ... if I start posting in the PnL thread, do you promise to leave Elite Trader, never post here again under any guise or pseudonym and never influence any other trader to post your rantings in your stead?

If you promise to do the above and I never hear from you again, you will at least be able to see whether I am profitable, or not (of course, you will never, ever, ever be able to respond, to me or anyone else, which really, is all I'm looking for here).

JJ

P.S. This is a fools bet, which is why I am confident you will take it. :p

#28     Nov 27, 2007
  9. I didn't say YOU were boasting. I am talking about traders in general.

I once read that real traders don't boast. I have believed this ever since.

It's easy to tell when someone is boasting, like with Austin.

Of course, he has to. He is trying to prove his method works.

#29     Nov 27, 2007
  10. ...

#30     Nov 27, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.