Any Successful E-mini Traders with Blogs?

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by pursuit, Jul 9, 2009.

1. pursuit

pursuit

LOL. Screw Don Miller.

#31     Jul 14, 2009
  2. there hasn't been any posted yet.

#32     Jul 14, 2009
  3. mxjones

mxjones

On another note, can anyone tell me anything about Don Miller?

#33     Jul 14, 2009
  4. LOL

Anyone has verifiable proof he can trade at all? Whole blog and everything seems very suspect and this industry is so full of scams.

#34     Jul 15, 2009
  5. almost all the blogs are periodic updates from a generally unqualified person

Why others think these are useful is unbelievable.

If somewhat does not have audited trades or verifiable broker statements, then blog postings are useless

Why does someone need opinions from unproven, anonymous sources? Especially from recommendations from other anonymous people? Either someone has verifiable, independent proof or they are worthless.

Either put in the time and money to learn to trade your account, or you do not belong in the "trading" arena.

#35     Jul 15, 2009
  6. From what I read on the blog, the traders signing up with him get full access to his brokerage statements.

#36     Jul 15, 2009
  7. I don't doubt that he had a tremendous year last year. Many of us did during those volatile days.

What I do question, however, is the effectiveness in scalping for ticks in this less volatile bull market.

Approaches that work well in one market may (and often do) work poorly in other markets. Educating clients on a method that does not work well any longer to me is inappropriate.

#37     Jul 15, 2009
  8. him, who? There are over 10 sites listed here.

And who wants to sign up to see statements, which if highly profitable, were probably Photo-shopped.

The only broker statements of value, are "here are my account statements. Here is the brokerage I am at. Call them and they will verify the results."

That is why people should get independent auditing to prove their claims (Futurestruth or one of the other 6-10 sites...). Everything else is near useless. That is why Jack Hershey always runs away when I bring it up. He doesn't want others to see the reality of his claims.

#38     Jul 16, 2009
  9. "Now a couple of administrative things. First, every one of the 20 Jellies will have complete access to all of the trading statements supporting performance referenced throughout this diary after signing a confidentiality agreement."

This is what I was referencing. Are they fake? Photoshopped? Can you call and verify with his broker? Don't know, don't care.

#39     Jul 16, 2009
  10. JScott

JScott

Mentioned about the same time . . .

"then call Pat Lafferty at MF Global and ask if he can vouch for every word and cent ever referenced in these pages."

I'm sure Pat is a great guy. All brokers are completely trustable.

#40     Jul 16, 2009