any scalpers?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by MrScalper, Aug 24, 2009.

1. chalo

chalo

Cool site, i will come back here, regards
    Find an overlook at the services and facilities provided by spiritair along with the look at their fleet and on board features.

#11     Aug 27, 2009

2. I think that is a better definition. scalpers in the old days were guys trying to capture the difference between bid/ask. I think there are different methods of scalping. I like the notiion of micro swing trading, buy low sell high, pretty simple.

#12     Aug 27, 2009
  3. HGSI

• hgsi.jpg
      File size:
      80.5 KB
      Views:
    #13     Aug 27, 2009
  4. HGSI tic chart

#14     Aug 27, 2009
  5. Mach4-1

Mach4-1

Simple if you know how to spot the low and that red line will not help very much. The days of the SOES bandits are well gone and you are right when you say that micro trading is the way to go but holding on to a swing approach may not be the best way to take profits?

Size matters in today's volatile markets but as most are unable to trade large size for very short periods it remains one approach that not too many will try so in that respect it can be considered an edge.

#15     Sep 2, 2009
  6. Well, after watching Inglorious Bastards, I've been thinking about getting into scalping. Problem is finding nazi's around, and those that are willing to trade for scalps.

#16     Sep 2, 2009
  7. Huh?

#17     Sep 2, 2009
  8. Mach4-1

Mach4-1

What part exactly? The red line is not the same as the running line.

#18     Sep 3, 2009
  9. Alexis

Alexis

in the banking world, scalping still means smthg like

"capturing the smallest increment (1tick) by reading the orderflow"

#19     Sep 3, 2009
  10. I don't see how size is an edge unless you are right. Maybe you can enlighten me on your style of trading, thanks.

#20     Sep 3, 2009