any russian traders

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by wst01, Aug 19, 2009.

1. gkishot

gkishot

It takes the reverse engineering to see your point.

#11     Aug 20, 2009
  2. LoL, dumb president. In history USA has backed out alot of times out of underhanded bilateral deals with other governments. He should have known better. For example they made a deal with the Taiwan government to fight with them against the communists in 1950 but backed out. Now china is communist state. Soon, georgia will be russian state.

#12     Aug 20, 2009
  3. Bakinec

Bakinec

What is meant by the term "Russian"?

That one is of Russian ethnicity?

That one can speak Russian?

That one was simply born in Russia?

I am 20 and living in NYC for 10 years, and can speak, read and write Russian fluently, but I am not Russian.

With the advent of Russian imperialism and then Soviet Union, like most "Americans" are not Anglo-Saxons, so are a lot of "Russians" not Rusichi, though the two came about separate ways, if you catch the drift.

If you're looking for pure-blooded Rusiches, I probably should't PM you :D

P.S. BTW, I am not Georgian either :D, but close

P.S. I see your nick is "wst", are you a WTS trader or is it coincidence? Because I think I might know you, more than you'd like :D

#13     Aug 21, 2009
  4. Bakinec

Bakinec

Speaking of the Russo-Georgian war, it's very simple actually.

1) Russians give all of South Ossetians passports and they technically become Russian citizens (while other, less strategically important "immigrants" wait years to get citizenship, even ethnic Russians from ex-Soviet nations).

2) Saakashvili starts seething with anger.

3) Abkhazians and South Ossetians, under Russian "peacekeepers" command, fire off rockets into Georgian territory to provoke the "dumb, hot-blooded Caucasian Georgians"

4) Saakashvili's mouth starts to foam and saliva literally starts drooping from his mouth

5) Saakashvili, being the "dumb, hot-blooded Caucasian" that he is, can't take the insults to his honor any more, and blasts the shit out of South Ossetia.

6) Russians make an evil laugh (like in Hollywood movies), declare a human rights crisis in South Ossetia, and proceed to blast the shit out of Georgia, and send in the fellow Caucasian, Chechen Spetsnaz against Georgian soldiers for the "spook" effect, which works, and makes Georgians run leaving all their equipment and tanks upon sight of the burly, scary Chechens.

7) Saakashvili eats his tie on live television.

8) Russia declares victory against the evil, no-human-rights-respecting Georgia, because of course Russia was always the protector of human rights at all times, especially in the Circassian and the first, second and third Chechen Wars, and in this "human rights crisis" could not act any differently.

:)

#14     Aug 21, 2009
  5. That's a pretty good summary of events here, Gub... Kudos.

#15     Aug 21, 2009
  6. Bakinec

Bakinec

Gub speaketh truth and only the truth, comrade :D

#16     Aug 21, 2009
  7. Spot on. Thats pretty much it.
    The truth is, Russia wanted the ruccus and Georgia played into their hands.
    Russia instigated this.

I would say Putin backed it and probably planned it.
    Medvedev would not have been told so that he could convincingly lie.

#17     Aug 21, 2009
  8. Bakinec

Bakinec

LOL!

I feel for you and wouldn't want to be you there, that's for sure.

We Caucasians at least can claim we're simply brunette Russians with a broken nose :)D), but you man, you can't claim to be simply black Russian, Pushkin aside, skins are dumb but they ain't that dumb :D

#18     Aug 21, 2009
  9. Bakinec

Bakinec

Putin is still wearing pants there, no doubt! Medvedev is simply a tool to show there's "dermocracy" in Russia, and I'm pretty sure he knew about it too.

#19     Aug 21, 2009