Any retail firms offer Lightspeed platform?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by trader1919, May 1, 2012.

1. Do any other retail firms offer Lightspeed software platform other than Lightspeed itself? I know many prop firms (T3, Chimera, WTS) that do. but do any other retail places offer it? Thanks for your help!

2. rmorse

rmorse Sponsor

What do you like about lightspeed that you think other platforms don't offer?

3. I recently signed up for lightspeed and it was a great move. I tried out tradestation also but that wasnt for me. From what i know of lightspeed only they offer it on the retail side. Why wouldnt you want to go directly though them???

4. what do you like about lightspeed? i want to do only retail because i feel your money is protected by the government. are there any account fees or charting software fees? you ever use IB or speedtrader? i ask about speedtrader because i hear they have cheaper rates.

5. I also want to know that firm.

6. i came over from IB to lightspeed. the software speedtrader uses DAS is horrible. I saw your other post and commented on that too. the money is SIPC insured. i pay about $30 a month for the data but its worth it. platform is free charts come with it and a bunch of other tools.

darwin666 likes this.
  7. good i was looking at lightspeed too.