Any Retail Brokers Allow Funding from Debit Cards?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by RedSun, Jan 5, 2021.

1. Tradex

Tradex

Ok, you want to buy stocks with your $200 debit card?
    Here you go: https://www.stockpile.com/

"How do I fund my account?
    There are two ways to move cash between your Stockpile account and your bank account. The first way (linked bank) enables you to move cash in and out of your Stockpile account. It takes 3 business days for the cash to show up, and it's free of charge. The second way (debit card) allows you to move cash in instantly, for a small fee."

You can even buy fractional shares, so if Amazon is trading at $800 per share for example, you don’t need to come up with $800 to get started, you can spend $80 to buy 0.1 shares of Amazon if you like.

Happy now? :D

Now go get them tiger.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2021
    #21     Jan 6, 2021
  2. RedSun

RedSun

Sure, I really want to use $20 from my debit card to buy Tesla stock. You happy?

#22     Jan 6, 2021
  3. Tradex

Tradex

That's quite an attitude, you open a thread without even a "hello" or a "thank you", and then become sarcastic and rude when we try to help you.

Who do you think you are, exactly?

Never mind.

#23     Jan 6, 2021
  4. RedSun

RedSun

I asked a simple question. You replied with complete wrong info. Not enough, you started to make disparity comment of buying faction of share. We all know who is rude.

If you do not know the answer, you do not have to reply.

#24     Jan 6, 2021
  5. Tradex

Tradex

Right, I just gave you the name of at least two brokers that accept debit cards: TD Ameritrade (via GooglePay) and Stockpile, you moron.

Enough said.

#25     Jan 6, 2021
  6. RedSun

RedSun

You are the total moron. If you buy faction of a share, do not assume others do the same.
    Get a life.

#26     Jan 6, 2021
  7. Tradex

Tradex

Buying fractional shares is just an extra option that Stockpile is offering you, you imbecile.

#27     Jan 6, 2021
  8. RedSun

RedSun

You moron, go away and get a life....

#28     Jan 6, 2021